Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fana

My Beliefs Blog

i think zimi is using spud as practice conversation for when sephora will start speaking because it's funny but spud sounds like a very bright but very talkative toddler but it's ok because everyone appreciates his cuteness kinda and that he will be very bright sometimes

that is a really useful point rasmalai dont you all agree with him i think i do but then again i remember the nineties so a lot of my ideas are probably related to watched rosie and jim and trying to do my hair in a toxy tail did you have one of those spud i hope you get back into chat soon

There have always been Muslims who drank and engaged in extramarital sex! There has always been a group of people, especially elites, across Muslim empires (just read history) who have had dancers and mistresses and written poetry about wine.

This really isn't anything new and I don't know why we bother to discuss these things so much. Islam is pretty clear on where it stands on alcohol and sex. People who don't want to follow those rules just won't follow them. They still believe in Islam, so they don't want to renounce the religion and therefore try to justify their actions in silly ways. It's not ideal but it's not this new revolution that's happening, either. Has the author of this article spent anytime looking at the way Muslims are treating the disadvantaged? Domestic violence victims, servants, the disabled, the poor? Or will they only pontificate on things that they can feel self-righteous about?

Check it,

Being gay or lesbian ain't nuffing inherently bad, nawmsayin, but it be actin' on em whims dat be da bad ting yeah. Bottom line here is dat outside marital sex and alcohol is haram.

I'z reminds myself firs' innit

da-ali-g-show_625x352.jpg

Holla atcho Boy.

How dare this fool call Shaykh Akram a 'Pseudo-Scholar'. Ignorant imbecile. I shall go and tell Shaykh that such retards are chatting '♥♥♥♥' about him.

How dare this fool call Shaykh Akram a 'Pseudo-Scholar'. Ignorant imbecile. I shall go and tell Shaykh that such retards are chatting '♥♥♥♥' about him.

Don't tell the Shaykh! It would serve no purpose at all. People in the public eye have it hard enough as it is with everyone commenting on their every move, him being told others are talking nonsense about him may demoralise him a little, or, more likely (I hope) he wouldn't care. You can find criticisms of every one on the net, if a shaykhs students went around telling every shaykh was was being said... well, I don't think that's a good thing.