Maniac Muslim Forums

Hey! I was calling those Republicans cheering on Clint Eastwood's rambling cringe speech meatheads just yesterday! #truestory

I figure I'd bump this section.

Is anyone staying active, keeping fit, bodybuilding, or working out? If so post here! If not, get started! Post routines, journals, nutrition and etc...

None of the above... :(

Can we making eating an option?

Hey! I was calling those Republicans cheering on Clint Eastwood's rambling cringe speech meatheads just yesterday! #truestory

Lol, Are you on twitter?!

None of the above... :(

Can we making eating an option?

Of course, and seriously. Eating is essential if you wanna pack on muscle and strength.

Going to the gym today for the first time in about a month. :/

Should be interesting.

Awesome mashaAllah, good for you! Go hard or go home! Haha, I'm looking for a gym that I can go to, i hope to get settled with one by end of today inshaAllah.

Lol, Are you on twitter?!

No, but I know someone who is... :shifty:

Of course, and seriously. Eating is essential if you wanna pack on muscle and strength.

Aho bilkul, I ate loadsa cheese today.

I

So I ran 15 min on the treadmill (don't worry about speed -_- )

Then 70 crunches.

20 of those crunches where you lean your body sideways so it works your side ab things.

Then 20 more on the other side, so 40 altogether.

Then weights. Its too shameful to post the actual weights because I'm weak so I'll just post how many reps I did.

50 leg extensions.

50 of that thing where you lie on your stomach and you pull up weights with the back of your legs.

50 seated leg presses

50 hip abductions

50 hip adductions

And then I ran out of time because maghrib came in so next time I'll go earlier.

MC, go to goodlife fitness if they have one near you. they're pretty cheap compared to other gyms and the facilites are nice.

Then 70 crunches.

20 of those crunches where you lean your body sideways so it works your side ab things.

Then weights. Its too shameful to post the actual weights because I'm weak so I'll just post how many reps I did.

50 leg extensions.

50 of that thing where you lie on your stomach and you pull up weights with the back of your legs.

50 seated leg presses

50 hip abductions

50 hip adductions

And then I ran out of time because maghrib came in so next time I'll go earlier.

MC, go to goodlife fitness if they have one near you. they're pretty cheap compared to other gyms and the facilites are nice.

this is a week's exercise right?

Then 70 crunches.

50 leg extensions.

50 seated leg presses

50 hip abductions

50 hip adductions

Do less reps and heavier weights. You'll get stronger.

this is a week's exercise right?

LOL. err, maybe 45-50 minutes?

Do less reps and heavier weights. You'll get stronger.

i know. i don't want to get stronger. i just wanna tone up what i have. i dont wanna get muscly. so i'm doing less weight, more reps.

What's a good speed on a treadmill ?

depends on what's comfortable for you. start really slowly and work your way up to a speed that works for you. you can always increase/decrease it.

i run anywhere between 5 and 7 mph (8 to 11 km/h) on the treadmill. usually i stick to 5.5 or 6.

some people run at 4 mph and some run at 10 :/