Maniac Muslim Forums

so my friend signed up for the gym on a one year contract. now she's changed her mind. the gym automatically withdraws money from her bank every two weeks.

so now she's withdrawing all of her money and cancelling the bank account and opening a new one just to get out of this contract LOLLLLLLLLL

Okay guys, I want to be like Bruce Lee. What kind of training would I need to do?

step 1: become Chinese

lol, I'd imagine Bruce Lee was a master at pulling around his body weight ie: pushups, pull ups, dips etc... so you could start with that.

BTW my opinion is that I agree with the guy lol.

I bet if she was pencil-thin (which is just as unhealthy) he wouldn't have sent an email.

I bet if she was pencil-thin (which is just as unhealthy) he wouldn't have sent an email.

if she was anorexic I think she might have gotten that email.

but americans see anorexia more of a disorder than obesity. at least that's the way i see it.

he seems like he lives a healthy lifestyle and anorexia and obesity alike would both set off alarms to him.

if she was anorexic I think she might have gotten that email.

but americans see anorexia more of a disorder than obesity. at least that's the way i see it.

pretty sure no one calls out models for being that skinny. and they're a lot more popular than news anchors.

also pretty sure than no one calls out black news anchors who relax their hair with sodium hydroxide which can ruin your skin, your hair, your lungs, your vision, etc. that's not a good example for the youth either, is it?

maybe the guy didn't mean to be a bully, as the lady claims he was. But I do think that it is a sign of how narrow-minded and ignorant some people can be.

he has no idea why she is that size, does he?

I love cycling, running, and swimming. I used to do some breakdancing here and there which is great for building strength and flexibility on top of that.

I need to get back into excersising, really. If I didn't sleep every day at like 6am, getting up to do these things might be slightly easier. >.<

I love cycling, running, and swimming. I used to do some breakdancing here and there which is great for building strength and flexibility on top of that.

I used to body-pop! Yes, dance is a good way of breaking a sweat.