Maniac Muslim Forums
Bhattz

Stalking...

I was stalked for 2 months once! He tried to break into my apt twice...and went to jail overnight twice cus of his stalkerish behaviour(was back at my apt tho at 6 am as soon as he was let out! EEKS!) :cry:

I actually fled the country cus of him...made my life unbearable. Had to stop work cus it was getting ridiculous and I was scared.. :fear: I went to Tim Hortons across the street from work one day..I'm in the lineup and there he comes. And he's CRYING. And he says (get this) "Paro....Paro..." YES PARO FROM DEVDAS. I'm not even Indian. And I don't look like Aishwarya Rai. But wtj. And he's asking me to come away with him to Calgary (he seemed to be obsessed with Hum Tum which was filmed there) and he will pay me thousands of dollars to be his wife etc etc hahah...so...since the police couldn't get him off my back(they told me he's the son of a Pakistani politician..and I figure he mustve bribed them cus Montreal police r so corrupt!) I decided that I'm gonna take things into my own hands.

So I tell him I'm Sikh. LMAO(this is before I came to Islam btw k) I'm like 'I believe in reincarnation and I worship Hindu gods' haha(btw I now kno Sikhs rnt supposed to do that but my Sikh friends at the time did so I thought it was the norm) He stopped stalking me for a month but then started again and that's when I moved overseas. Incedentally the day he started stalking me, was right when I was watching Hum Tum(for the first and last time..that movie sucks!) I got all paranoid thinking he had somehow bugged my apt.

The END!

^ :o:lol:

on valentines day this year some stalker kid sent me roses and a whole LIST of things i like and dont like and what i do when im bored and my family and my sizes and EVERYTHING

twas freaky. :fear:

Al-Muhajiroun stalked a friend of mine, they claimed that they were gonna beat him up, but I think they were gonna do something else.

339861[/snapback]

Wow, are you serious? Ive been a fan of Al-Muhajiroun, and im really sad they had to shut down their site. :(

on valentines day this year some stalker kid sent me roses and a whole LIST of things i like and dont like and what i do when im bored and my family and my sizes and EVERYTHING

340127[/snapback]

He sent it on the wrong address. :lol:

no, it was at my locker.

Eek! Whoa that's creepy dude! I mean how did he know all that stuff? Do you by any chance have a little brother? Little brothers would give out a lot of information for a fiver and a few candies hehe. But seriously it's creepy to think that he took the time to find out all that stuff about you...what did you do? He still bugging ya?

And Omar, where did Bert go?

LOL...i got stalked by some 50 yr old man in hs it was hella scary he would always call me n shizz...lol not koo at all...n i did my own stalking lol..but im over that phase now...stalkers suck big time..i think we should all jus approach the person

LOL...i got stalked by some 50 yr old man in hs it was hella scary he would always call me n shizz...lol not koo at all...n i did my own stalking lol..but im over that phase now...stalkers suck big time..i think we should all jus approach the person

340770[/snapback]

but wait in your profile it says your a guy...and you were stalked by one? :ph34r:

:lol:

Eek! Whoa that's creepy dude! I mean how did he know all that stuff? Do you by any chance have a little brother? Little brothers would give out a lot of information for a fiver and a few candies hehe. But seriously it's creepy to think that he took the time to find out all that stuff about you...what did you do? He still bugging ya?

340702[/snapback]

i dont have a lil bro! :ph34r::fear:

naah, i *cough* took care of him.

Asalamoalikum, folks:

The only difference between stalking and interest from someone is whether or not you like the person.

-jonas

naah, i *cough* took care of him.

:fear:

:ph34r:

:lol:

btw Jonas, that's a very interesting observation you made! hahaha

soma1, where did bert go? we have all been wondering that, he just disappeared without a trace, but heres a hint. :I

iraq_toy_soldier_bert.jpg

I don't think i had a serious stalker, but some of them do follow me around here and there..meh.. no big deal..

I HATE it, when girls are stalking guys.. i think its so desperate... god.. {most of thoes guys are butt ugly.. }

:angry: