Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chantstradford

Huh? awwwwwwwwwwwww lordddddiiieeeeeeeeeeee?

As-Salamu_Alaykum to my MM brothers and sisters,

Today was a sad day it was my grandfather's funeral (my mother’s father) I ran into family members that I haven't seen in years, Yada yada long story short I’m in a Christian church so you pretty much know where I’m going with this one, first my father with his turban on so we were already getting funny looks from that. But that was minor to everything else that went on, my great grandmother came a sat beside me and said “boy you sure look good in that suit when are you coming to church" I grinned and awkwardly said I don't know grandma. I think she would have a heart attack and die that very second if I told her I got to the mosque and not the church. She’s a devout Christian and would never ever pick up any literature about any other religion. Well service started and then we had, the EXTRA EXTRA! Preacher man awwwww amen this amen that. I feel if these words are this powerful all the extra dramatics is not needed. Then everybody was a screaming contradiction, Jesus this Jesus that (pbuh) I was saying to myself no one is thanking GOD! Something is wrong here, me and my dad were constantly glancing at each other my dad’s famous words Jesus didn't die for my sins maybe yours. and what really broke the straw on the camel’s back for me is when they were quoting scriptures out the bible saying remain steadfast in prayer and live righteous if you want to dwell in the house of my father. Than I just shook my head I just wanted to scream in a Tourette’s fit so why are you praying to Jesus if his "father" is the key to heaven.

Walaikumsalam, Inna lillahi wa inna aleyhi rajioon, I'm sorry for your loss

Do you mind me asking what denomination that church was? :hmm:

Not all of them are that bad

as salaamu aleykum chants,

don't Christians believe in the holy trinity? that Jesus is God (i have no idea about Christianity). so it makes sense they thank Jesus right

yeah , but the bible clearly shows were Jesus ask not to be worshiped, the bible is a manipulated by man. it's plenty of evidence within the bible that contradicts the worship of Jesus

ah cool

i hope you dont mind me asking but do you know in which verse/section the bible says that?

thanks btw, and as salaam aleykum

yea sure no problem, read mark 12:29 Jesus(pbuh) himself says"the first of all the commandments is hear, O Israel: the lord our god is one lord. also (I Cornithians 8:4) also (I timothy 2:5)

they also said Jesus was God because he had the holy spirit but he wasn't the only one in the bible read: (Acts 11:24, Acts:5:32 Acts6:5, peter 1:21, II timothy 1:14. then Jesus wasn't the only baby born with the holy spirit also john the baptist in (luke 1:13-15) he wasn't the only one to perform miracle's Elisha and Elijah (II kings6:17 and 6:20) II kings 4:44, II kings:4:7. also my brother, the son ship of Jesus he's not only one called Son or begotten son in the bible, (psalm 2:7) also read Luke 4:41, 9:20-21 , Matthew 19:13-17 note this when you read the bible it is edited so much one section they call Jesus prophet then god read john6:14. 7:40 just to name a few but in the old testament there is a Challenge to Prophethood Deuteronomy 13:1-6. this is all I got for you today but there is plenty more. this is out of the king James version, but get 2 other bible's lots of times you will get different versions. salaam

yes my father is , I'm orthodox . But my father studied Moorish science temple and the 5%percent nation off shoots of Islam in America

Could you explain the part in bold? Also, I've never heard of Moorish science temple. :hmm:

ah cool

i hope you dont mind me asking but do you know in which verse/section the bible says that?

thanks btw, and as salaam aleykum

EP, when you study religious texts enough times, you learn what part says what. Like some people specifically study various religious scriptures when doing comparitive religious studies. So over time they by heart the exact verses.

Like in one of Ahmad Deedat's conferences, he said that people think he has memorised the Bible but he hasn't. He has just repeated the references and verses so many times that he has them memorised.

It's the same with Dr. Zakir Naik. He has done comparative religious studies and he has been speaking at conferences for so many years that he doesn't even need to look at the books or notes. He can speed list the relevant verses.

well the Moorish science temple has been around longer the nation of Islam. It started in 1913 by a man by the name of noble drew Ali, born in north Carolina to a Moroccan father and Cherokee Indian mother. and the 5 percent nation , was started by Clarence 13x a former student of Malcolm X, there Philosophy is that 85% of the people are deaf and blind and through the teaches from lessons of Allah they can make the deaf hear and the blind see "hypothetically". and that's what the 5percent are here for. and the 10 percent are knowing but refuse to show or help the dumb or the blind. and use it to there advantage. with moor science and the 5percenters its similar to mainstream Islam with having to be knowledgeable and taken things within reasoning and challenging misconceptions