Maniac Muslim Forums
M-C

~~~The Fashion Thread~~~

man it seems like the only dresses we could wear loose without them being ugly are empire-waist dresses. :(

All the rest (with close-fitting bodices) just look ugly and sloppy if you wear a size up to avoid them being tight.

Oh and all the designs tend to be on the bust of empire-waist dresses and they get covered by hijabs. lame.

So beautiful and elegant, I'd love a wedding dress like that!

that's not a wedding dress. It seems like something the elves from lord of. The rings would wear running around in their forest. Its nice but not a wedding dress imo

that's not a wedding dress. It seems like something the elves from lord of. The rings would wear running around in their forest. Its nice but not a wedding dress imo

I don't think I said it was a wedding dress? I'd change the bottom half a little but it would definately look amazing as a wedding dress.

I got this dress for NYE with the mail today:

http://www.asos.com/Forever-Unique/Forever-Unique-Plunge-Neck-Maxi-Dress-with-Slit-Thigh-and-Sleeve/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3253383&cid=8799&Rf981=3680&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=2&clr=Navy

On the model, the dress doesn't reach the floor, which I find ugly...a long dress should touch the floor, otherwise it looks like it's too short. But because I'm only 5 ft. 2 the dress does reach the floor on me. Plus there's room for my growing belly, so that good :). I'll most probably wear this dress with these shoes:

Screen+Shot+2013-06-06+at+7.48.59+PM.pngGucci_shoes_black_Annabelle_fleur-5.jpg

Lol@ the chapstick conversation. Cute.

You could buy those in round containers, and use your fingers to apply.

I imagine it would feel less threatening to a guy's masculinity and manhood.

I think it might be worse. Imagine a guy out in public rubbing his lips :ph34r:

I just want to clarify that I liked the LOTR comment -_-

It could work as a wedding dress, a non-conventional one though. Let me not even get started on wedding dresses lol

I don't think I said it was a wedding dress? I'd change the bottom half a little but it would definately look amazing as a wedding dress.

I think you would look stunning in that dress :wink:

Fake leather coat or would it look like I'm trying to be bad a**? Thing is its warm and already have it. But I hate looking like I'm trying too hard. Keep in mind, when providing opinion, that I'm short and not particularly muscular. Lol

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Style-Zuhair-Murad-2013-Vintage-Cap-Sleeves-Black-Lace-Appliques-A-Line-Haute-Victory-Muslim/1107160071.html

I love this dress. Too bad there's no way you can hijabify it without uglifying it.

Also I don't know why they call it a Muslim long evening dress.

Why is the name so long?? Really nice though.

Fake leather coat or would it look like I'm trying to be bad a**? Thing is its warm and already have it. But I hate looking like I'm trying too hard. Keep in mind, when providing opinion, that I'm short and not particularly muscular. Lol

NO, do NOT purchase a fake or real leather coat! :D.

^it was the day I lost all respect for him. Sorry bro.

NO, do NOT purchase a fake or real leather coat! :D.

Thanks for the strong opinion haha. Now Im sure to feel like a fool since its all I have from the bus to home. But at least no one I know will see me.

Everyone else concur?

^it was the day I lost all respect for him. Sorry bro.

Thanks for the strong opinion haha. Now Im sure to feel like a fool since its all I have from the bus to home. But at least no one I know will see me.

Everyone else concur?

You are welcome :P.

I don't know, whenever I see a guy in a long leather coat, I get reminded of Nero from The Matrix. A leather jacket is absolutely fine, but I think a coat is a bit too much. But then again, I haven't seen you, or how you style it, so it could possibly work :).