Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marla Singer

Rap

oh come on it's the bling bling hoo hah that's funny. who doesn't smile whenever 50 cent goes nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. lol.. it cracks me up. but i like eminem and say he's the best one out there.. not his radio trash but his actual songs.

50 cent owns all rappers.. B)

you should get cassidy- I'ma Hustla

Its a good song...your gonna like it.. :D

moalz -- i'll dl that in a bit. i don't know if i'm making this up but does anyone know what song this is .. moalz reminded me with the cassidy song

here we make noise

drop candy coated toys

20 inch blades what you know about this boy

(and then there's this part in the song where he's like i'm a hustla, bustla, down south playa)

haha.. it sounds so weird coming from someone like me whose usually jammin to the strokes or something... but i think the above might be a houston rapper so you guys prob don't even knwo what i'm talking about

the only rap i actually like to listen to is tupac. the rest is crap...but today, i'm not a fan of any artists, but i do like a few songs by a few artists. but the only rapper i like is tupac and a few others from back in the day.

kool i got him somewhere on my comp dont no where lol will find all my rap stuff later me has got the radio on

i wanna be fly liek nelly in air force ones. lol.. yeah i wanna grow up to be nelly one day. shut up i know what you're all thikning. but i'll be a big girl stompin in muh airrr force ones.

i like rap. Actually, im kind of starting to love it. i love JAY-Z! His lyrics are amazing, and so is his voice. I swear, you guys know that song "bring 'em out" by TI, well, i think that Jay-z makes the song when he says his two lines... "bring 'em out bring 'em out..." He's amazing!

50...he gets a little to graphic for me personally

Eminem is good..

Tupac...is AWESOME!!!

i like all music to tell you guys the truth...

:D

oh yea, Eminem and 50 cent are on ther Anger Management tour...they're coming to sac....i really wanna go.......but i know my dad will say "NO" ..

oh well...

eminems really good hes on tour i think
  anyone heard 50 cent - Piggy Bank 

Yup, Eminem is on tour its call the angry mangement tour with G-unot.. and 50 cent is HORRIBLE :no: Tupac is THE KING OF RAP!!! :D