Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marla Singer

Rap

innit beg lol i begged to see blue and i did tookd ages turned into everythin and anythin lol but then they give up at the end when your dad says yeh give him the fone and quickly book your tix before they change there minds lol

50 cent owns all rappers.. B)

wtf who do think you are

50 doesnt rap he mumbles

nah i can't contest that tupac is definitely the best rapper ever. but 50 cent makes me laugh and i like songs that make me laugh. jay-z is also real cool.. i liek mos def too.. his lyrics are awesome

wtf who do think you are

50 doesnt rap he mumbles

HaHa.. thank you! He does mumble... he cant rap.. Im surprised he doing good but we always have to remember its all b/c of eminem and Dr.Dre.

innit beg lol i begged to see blue and i did tookd ages turned into everythin and anythin lol but then they give up at the end when your dad says yeh give him the fone and quickly book your tix before they change there minds lol

thats the thing..he'll never say "OK" to it. He doesn't like music to begin with. Especially the KALA RAP man. He'll ask to listen to one song..and then.... i'd be so dead for listening to that kind of stuff. I could just buy the ticket and go, but i can't lie to my parents....

so, its ok...i'll just miss it! like my dad says, "it wont be the end of the world."

haha.. the eminem and dre comment is very true.. eminem is so cool. i was singing "rabbit run" the other day when i thought no one was home.. then i heard something upstairs and it was my brother snickering. the lyrics on that songs aren't too appropriate for anyone but eminem.. but i love the beat.

yeh lol well am not very good at lyin and wont it come out on dvd cuz nearly all ours come out on dvds and stuff but ive never seen a eminem or 50 cent dvd or video

i would be too scared to go to a rap concert. crips and blood and what not swarmign the place. yeah i'm very sterotypical