Maniac Muslim Forums
4thwall

Questioning one's belief

Did Allah create everything literally or did his creations lead to other creations?

being an old member you should have more sense than to post random questions in old threads.

limit your questions here or start a new thread if you want to start a new arc.

^

I see how the question could be related to this thread but it didn't have to.

the question most definitely did not belong in a 6 year old announcement thread. you have been away for some time, so you might not be familiar with rules. you should read the forum rules because we are way more serious about them, and ppl get banned violating them. don't complain later that you got banned because of your views.

Are the creations of humans creations of God?

We do not create. Creation is making something out of nothing. We transform and have innovations (thanks to when our souls are breathed into us).

Edit: Also bro you aren't a nihilist. A nihilist seeks to enjoy life and finds no bounds, no need for morality as prescribed by atheists or religious people alike. A nihilist is apathetic to everything and only seek achieving whatever worldly pleasures they can, as life has no purpose whatsoever to them. These were the ideas of Nietzsche.

We could say that the innovations of humans are endowed through Allah swt, as it is He who gave us intellect and, in turn, inventiveness. The Qur'an states, "He will yet create things of which [today] you have no knowledge". His creation is not limited to the past.

There's a difference between thinking purpose, meaning and morality doesn't inherently or objectively exist and making up subjective morality and purpose for consequentialist reasons. I don't really care, it's just semantics. Call it whatever you like.

Honestly, I think nihlism is sort of irrelevant though I do think it is true and derive some comfort from it.

^ I might, she hasn't asked me that yet anyways

Don't tempt me.

4thwall, was there a specific moment that made you leave Islam? You already explained why you left but was there a certain catalyst that led you to where you are today? The problem of evil existed when you were a Muslim too.