Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sal_the_man

Essays and Long Writing Pieces

This is actually my favorite essay. Sorry I've never heard that song, I listen to real music ;)

Rihanna says, "I go from 0 to 60 in 3.5". Just like you :D She compares herself to a vehicle. For some reason.

My brother used to put puns in his uni essays.

So when I applied for an accounting admission, he put in:

"[all the reasons I should get in] And as for an interest in accounting -- that, I can certainly account for!"

da-dish!

Rihanna says, "I go from 0 to 60 in 3.5". Just like you :D She compares herself to a vehicle. For some reason.

lol oh hip hop music these days, making nonsensical statements

My brother used to put puns in his uni essays.

So when I applied for an accounting admission, he put in:

"[all the reasons I should get in] And as for an interest in accounting -- that, I can certainly account for!"

da-dish!

Ahhhhhhhh, I like that. He seems like a champ

He is!

He applied to Queen's Uni for Economics, which is in Kingston BTW, and this is part of his essay:

I haven't ever been on an extended visit to Kingston; all I have is the information provided on the university website, and something of a fond memory of manning the timber sentry posts at a tourist hotspot over the St. Lawrence River, with my family, some years back. It isn't, perhaps, much experience to go on, but life is widely reputed to be an adventure and whatnot, and that sentiment's scarcely felt so keenly as it was when I stood on the bank of the broad river on that windy March day. Scenery and the admittedly vague call of adventure aside, I know of a cricket club or two in Kingston, that, having played at high school level in Saudi Arabia, I'd be very glad to join. I might also join the ranks of the Canadian Air Cadets, with whom I marched, flew, traded barrack-room jibes and generally rubbed shoulders back in the spring of 2006.

To put it briefly, I'm strongly attracted by the prospect of studying economics at your university as a launchpad for the future. I believe I have the right motivation and the right qualifications, and I have listed them here. Now, really, allowing me to study at your university is a matter of choice. And isn't that what economics is all about?

LOLLL

(Please don't quote that, I'm gonna remove it soon cuz I don't have permission to randomly post it places haha)

I am a Comedian who tells the most mundane of jokes (two cannibals were eating a clown; one turned to the other and said “does this taste funny to you?”)

lol!

He is!

He applied to Queen's Uni for Economics, which is in Kingston BTW, and this is part of his essay:

LOLLL

(Please don't quote that, I'm gonna remove it soon cuz I don't have permission to randomly post it places haha)

Dang, "bold" is the perfect word for it. Really gives the impression that he has some mad confidence. That's a good essay

This is for Duke University, from which I was also rejected. I cringe at this one since there are so many females on this site.....-CRINGE-

you are applying to Trinity College of Arts and Sciences, please discuss why you consider Duke a good match for you. Is there something in particular at Duke that attracts you? Please limit your response to one or two paragraphs.

Countless times I have thought to myself, to whom I shall get wed to and what will she be like? All my cousins have or are being wed off and continuing on with their lives, but just then she came before my eyes, Trinity. She was so beautiful, and when I consulted my “friends” I found out she was smart, had a great personality, and had the same interests as me. Could she be the one?

Boy was it really great talking to her. She was quite the conversationalist, well most girls are anyway, and by doing so I found out that from 172 years of her heritage she has had one U.S. President, three U.S. Congressman, fourteen CEOs of fortune 500 companies, and even two Pulitzer Prize winners! This was overwhelming enough, but what even stunned me more was her personality. Her friends and locals knew her as outgoing, and that was evident through the numerous sports she participated in, the honor and volunteer societies she was involved with, and the tolerance she had for many religions and sexualities. She was an amazing person. The cherry on top was her appearance and her as a whole, she was perfect. Attractive, smart, outgoing, and it was after talking to her that I realized that she was the one.

I’m sure there she has many others chasing after her, but I’m not going to play that game. I hope that by being honest and not superficial with Trinity that she will want to have a relationship with me. But until the next time I see her I have to think of a good pick up line to use. I’m stuck between “Are you Jamaican, because ‘ja-mai-can’ me crazy,” and “Are you from Tennessee because you’re the only ‘ten’ I see.”

:lol: Did they consider you? I wrote something similar to this on my final year project. About having an emotional attachment to my studies.

:lol: Did they consider you? I wrote something similar to this on my final year project. About having an emotional attachment to my studies.

Ha no, I was denied. However they had 40,000 applicants to fill 3,000 spots that year. So I didn't feel bad. You have that paper?

Hey yall, I want to say that I am willing to check anyone's school papers or any writing work that you might have. I enjoy helping people out, especially when it comes to writing. So hit me up if you assistance!