Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Troll Czar

Dr. Who's secret

No way. You tell us first.

Okay. The secret is his name. And the name is

I am really gonna say it.

god.

Lame I know. But all the build up in the last season points towards this. The "belief" in the Doctor kept coming up. Throughout the history(ies) the legend of the doctor builds up to almost most a religious sensation. Tardis is in the stain glasses of cathedrals, and people almost pray to the doctor. Dr and his friends appears in three.

The whole headless sect dedicated to protecting his secret suggests, leaking it would have drastic consequences.

Yknow what this reminded me of a in a weird and twisted way:

yknow how Dr. Who is called a ''Time Lord' and how he's always going back and forth in time and he's the only with power over it, and just now how the secret is that he's 'God' - first i was like 'ewwwwwww shirkyshirkyshirky' then I remembered this:

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) relates to us that Allah says: “The son of Adam offends Me when he curses time, for I am time. In My hand is the affair. I alternate the night and the day.” [sahîh al-Bukhârî (4826) and Sahîh Muslim (2246)]

But yeah I feel sick when I see people calling poxy humans God, movies like Bruce Almighty make me sick.

Explanation of the Hadith incase anyone got confusedhttp://en.islamtoday.net/node/1725

Btw, I didn't get an email I was just trolling you when I said 'you first' so you tell us the secret. lolsorry.

Yknow what this reminded me of a in a weird and twisted way:

yknow how Dr. Who is called a ''Time Lord' and how he's always going back and forth in time and he's the only with power over it, and just now how the secret is that he's 'God' - first i was like 'ewwwwwww shirkyshirkyshirky' then I remembered this:

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) relates to us that Allah says: “The son of Adam offends Me when he curses time, for I am time. In My hand is the affair. I alternate the night and the day.” [sahîh al-Bukhârî (4826) and Sahîh Muslim (2246)]

But yeah I feel sick when I see people calling poxy humans God, movies like Bruce Almighty make me sick.

Explanation of the Hadith incase anyone got confusedhttp://en.islamtoday.net/node/1725

Where is that quote from then?

Btw, I didn't get an email I was just trolling you when I said 'you first' so you tell us the secret. lolsorry.

Which quote? The hadith I linked is from the fatwa in the second spoiler.

He isn't God, he was from a race of time lords and time lords aren't gods. infact his race got wiped out from alien made (read man made) machines. how would it make sense that he is God

Which quote? The hadith I linked is from the fatwa in the second spoiler.

Who wrote this?

He isn't God, he was from a race of time lords and time lords aren't gods. infact his race got wiped out from alien made (read man made) machines. how would it make sense that he is God

888071.jpg

you're the one saying that the secret is that he is God.

oh, that face palm must be directed towards you. face palm your english while your at it lol