Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ishavemychesthair2

My new cars: 2009 Mercedes C63 AMG (sold); current: 2010 Porsche Boxster S

So how long do you have your superbeast cars for before the novelty starts to wear off?

Gorgeous cars!

Thank you!

So how long do you have your superbeast cars for before the novelty starts to wear off?

I just have the one roadster. I sold the red car because it was too big for me as i don't need a 4 door saloon. So i optioned for a two seater that i can also enjoy zipping around corners. it was actually cheaper and gets better gas mileage.

the red car had a V8 while the Porsche has a 6 cylinder engine that is tuned very well.

they're just cars. but cars are about the only thing i spend my money on that i like.

Yeah but howwwww long? I ask because a couple of years ago, Abu S got a fancy pants car and though the first fortnight was spent on admiring and noticing the luxury driving experience, he actually became desensitised to it worryingly quickly. Now he doesn't mind driving rubbishy cars because if he can adjust upwards and stop noticing, he can do the same downwards lol

The black one is really pretty though, looks like the Batmobile!

Yeah but howwwww long? I ask because a couple of years ago, Abu S got a fancy pants car and though the first fortnight was spent on admiring and noticing the luxury driving experience, he actually became desensitised to it worryingly quickly. Now he doesn't mind driving rubbishy cars because if he can adjust upwards and stop noticing, he can do the same downwards lol

The black one is really pretty though, looks like the Batmobile!

Thank you!

I know what you mean. There's a Toyota sports car that's out that's half the price of my car and while it's slower it's apparently a blast to drive. So there are plenty of options.

I need to save money to take care of a wife one day but I'm still making poor life choices financially speaking.

After taking a second look at the pictures, the scenery where you drive must be half the driving experience. If I come to the US, you are taking me for a drive. Sorry, I'm not a beautiful single lady though.

Is it normal for you Americans to have such spectacular scenery? I don't know how far I'd have to travel to get anything mildly comparable here..

Is it normal for you Americans to have such spectacular scenery? I don't know how far I'd have to travel to get anything mildly comparable here..

there are some awesome places to drive through that's for sure. but you have to search out and find them

there are some awesome places to drive through that's for sure. but you have to search out and find them

If you are in California by chance, have you been on Mulholland Highway?

Warmer weather here and the car's exhaust has come alive; engine responding much better. I'm guessing the previous owner babied the car and kept it in a garage.