Maniac Muslim Forums
Hazera

sylheti Basha!

^ You know I've never been there but I just assume it smells of fish curry... :ph34r: idek why

tumi randyo kaii? ami kichu khorta farina...

ZAMIY ZAN! what happened to our fartyyyyyyy? :o

after exams bow zan :cry: can't think of anything but until then... but afne plan khoryo kaii? ;)

What annoys me is when people keep asking me does my son know bengali, he's only 2 and half now

Then they're like make sure you teach him bengali

:mad: they should worry about their own kids, many of my relatives and friends kids don't know bengali at all!

Is it true that poor bengalis when they out of money go to a store, pretend that want to buy fishes, poke them around come home and not wash their hands and eat it that way just to get that ispeshull feeling of eating fish?

Is it true that poor bengalis when they out of money go to a store, pretend that want to buy fishes, poke them around come home and not wash their hands and eat it that way just to get that ispeshull feeling of eating fish?

Are you taking the mick?

Prince-201.jpg

omg looooooooooooooooool