Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mo-

Random Access Memories

The upcoming Daft Punk album :D
It's gonna boss. It's really disco orientated, but still sounds new, they always were ahead of their time. I wasn't even expecting that they'd release a new album!

Here is the first single, featuring Pharrell Williams. Pharrell's on two other songs on the album, so is Nile Rodgers.

Is that a helmet? Man I find helmets so cool. When my mamu used to have a motorcycle and I used to go my nans house I used to love putting it on and pretending like I'm on a motorbike. My poor nan has tinnitus and she convinced herself that if she sleeps with a helmet on she won't hear the sounds, so sometimes she used to sleep with it on. :ph34r: lol. May Allah have mercy on her and all the old people, ameen.

Is that a helmet? Man I find helmets so cool. When my mamu used to have a motorcycle and I used to go my nans house I used to love putting it on and pretending like I'm on a motorbike. My poor nan has tinnitus and she convinced herself that if she sleeps with a helmet on she won't hear the sounds, so sometimes she used to sleep with it on. :ph34r: lol. May Allah have mercy on her and all the old people, ameen.

Hahaha Ameen.

Yeah Daft Punk wear helmets all the time. It's part of their getup. They are pioneers in DJ'ing.

So it leaked. The whole thing. And it streamed on iTunes.

It is phenomenal!!!!

10/10. Perfect electronic album. They are once again ahead of their time!!!!!