Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

NFL 2013 Season Thread

in chicago today. gonna watch the Cowboys take on the Bears! might have to go out with friends to watch it instead of the stadium tho :(

in chicago today. gonna watch the Cowboys take on the Bears! might have to go out with friends to watch it instead of the stadium tho :(

have fun. watching nfl on the tv is so intense too. I'll prob watch a bit of that game.

Seahawks are killin it btw. yesterdays loss sucked though, especially it being against Kaepernick.

have fun. watching nfl on the tv is so intense too. I'll prob watch a bit of that game.

Seahawks are killin it btw. yesterdays loss sucked though, especially it being against Kaepernick.

yea they're all bear fans too lol this is gonna be fun

yea they're all bear fans too lol this is gonna be fun

do you have any Cowboys gear that youre gonna wear?

do you have any Cowboys gear that youre gonna wear?

no way. wearing a button shirt with a sweater over it. gonna be cold just getting to where im gonna watch the game

no way. wearing a button shirt with a sweater over it. gonna be cold just getting to where im gonna watch the game

The cold is no excuse, but fair enough.

mainly so that i don't have to run away from drunk bear fans. of which, i will be surrounded by

mainly so that i don't have to run away from drunk bear fans. of which, i will be surrounded by

lol :snicker:

HOW BOUT THEM NINERS!!?!?!?

Seahawks are killin it.

Cowboys died.

screw the cowboys lmao my brother is a cowboys fan and we gave him shizz for their game last year near new years haaaa (liverpool also lost that morning as well as the portland bball team, was a very bad day for our family and friends vacations I was only sad for liverpool lol)

In any case todays niners game went well and I am happy. that defense that held the panthers at the 1 yard line. jesus nearly gave me a heart attack every time. and when gore nearly lost that fumble before the touchdown. but it all turned out well.... OH and the third touchdown nearly being called not a touchdown. heres to next weeks game ending well inshallah. I reaaalllyyyyyy hate the seahawks. dirty ass players.

amen to that, no excuse at all. even when im at home watching the game and not going any where for the day. I wear that jersey loud and proud. haha

HOW BOUT THEM NINERS!!?!?!?

screw the cowboys lmao my brother is a cowboys fan and we gave him shizz for their game last year near new years haaaa (liverpool also lost that morning as well as the portland bball team, was a very bad day for our family and friends vacations I was only sad for liverpool lol)

In any case todays niners game went well and I am happy. that defense that held the panthers at the 1 yard line. jesus nearly gave me a heart attack every time. and when gore nearly lost that fumble before the touchdown. but it all turned out well.... OH and the third touchdown nearly being called not a touchdown. heres to next weeks game ending well inshallah. I reaaalllyyyyyy hate the seahawks. dirty ass players.

Whaat?! HAHAHA A San Fran fan hating on the Seahawks is rich! Kaepernick is legit a douche compared to the saint that is Russel Wilson, Lynch is a beast, and Shermen is a success from str8 outta Compton.

I'm glad the 49'ers won today because it makes next weeks game so much more epic.

God first, family, then the niners. It ain't no game son. Kaep a douche??? Home boy please like you know him on a ppersonal level. Sit down. I ain't about that ♥♥♥♥ talk life no more since yday. For now Ima keep my mouth shout and keep rootn for my boys and let their game on Sunday speak for itself. #49ersempire