Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

NFL 2013 Season Thread

God first, family, then the niners. It ain't no game son. Kaep a douche??? Home boy please like you know him on a ppersonal level. Sit down. I ain't about that ♥♥♥♥ talk life no more since yday. For now Ima keep my mouth shout and keep rootn for my boys and let their game on Sunday speak for itself. #49ersempire

Yo, I always see that douche flexin on instagram n shizz.

LOL the 49'ers aren't gonna have a thing to say. Just take a seat and watch the Seahawks go all the way.

Yo, I always see that douche flexin on instagram n shizz.

LOL the 49'ers aren't gonna have a thing to say. Just take a seat and watch the Seahawks go all the way.

:yawn:

:yawn:

I bumped a few REAL football threads for you. There are more if you look but I think those were the most popular ones.

On topic: Amreekan Futball sucks!

I bumped a few REAL football threads for you. There are more if you look but I think those were the most popular ones.

On topic: Amreekan Futball sucks!

thats your opinion.

thats your opinion.

Yes, it is my opinion. Did I say it was anything else?

I bumped the other threads for you because of this post:

are you serious? the only threads in here are about football? (American) i mean dont get me wrong i Love my Niners but I also love my reds, my gunners, los blancos, die roten and most importantly THE WORLD CUP THIS YEAR!!!!

so yea... anything soccer / futbal lets talk!

:)

Yes, it is my opinion. Did I say it was anything else?

I bumped the other threads for you because of this post:

you didnt have to, but i appreciate it, thank you.

and yes you did say something. If your gona hate on it, do yourself a favor and just dont post it. cuz that s.hit pisses me off. Its not my fault you cant comprehend the sport.

When the Broncos went up 20-3:

I really think Manning has play calls built in to who he identifies as the middle linebacker to his center. That last play before the touchdown I'm guessing he called out the corner as the mike which meant halfback draw and the Patriots changed their defense because of Mannings call. If you have a corner blitz it forces the outside line backer to play cover. Which is normally what you want but in the redzone in a short space that's not good. So running the ball becomes the best option, but you want the defense to go man to man. By calling out the corner manning forced the patriots to go man to man. Hence why the run worked.

Mannings a genius.

Lol I could barely understand Sherman's post game interview, all I knew was that he was visibly upset haha

Never mind, just found out… what a douchebag. I think I'm gonna pull for Denver now cuz the Vince Lombardi Trophy doesn't need his unsportsmanlike crap all over it.

Seahawks ^.^

Haters gonna hate ^.^

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, WOO!

And good game against the 49'ers, Sophie_be. Kaepernick is a great QB.