Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

NFL 2013 Season Thread

The Seattle Seagulls and the Denver Donkeys. I might be "nauseous" ;) ;) ;) on Super Bowl so I'll be having whatever them Colorado boys are having these days

The Seattle Seagulls and the Denver Donkeys. I might be "nauseous" ;) ;) ;) on Super Bowl so I'll be having whatever them Colorado boys are having these days

;) ;) superbowl before the superbowl hahaha

And hey, it's SeaHAWKS!

Seattle Seachickens, Seattle Yawnhawks, Seattle Cheesehawks, Seattle Weehawks, Seattle Seaslugs

:o:angry:<_< Seattle SeaHAWKS are gonna win no matter what you call them! ^_^

Seahawks ^.^

Haters gonna hate ^.^

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, WOO!

And good game against the 49'ers, Sophie_be. Kaepernick is a great QB.

If that was sarcasm ima have to tell you to.......... you can fill in the rest yourself. I cried and just now barely getting over my depression lol.

Never mind, just found out… what a douchebag. I think I'm gonna pull for Denver now cuz the Vince Lombardi Trophy doesn't need his unsportsmanlike crap all over it.

he really is. i hate the effing seachickens. hella dirty ass team

I hope Sherman gets punked by manning

HELL YES!!!! at first i was not going to watch the superbowl but now i wana see manning sh.it on sherman and the seachickens so bad

1520734_10151855764511363_128925314_n.jp

If that was sarcasm ima have to tell you to.......... you can fill in the rest yourself. I cried and just now barely getting over my depression lol.

:o lol oh man, I would never be sarcastic about what I said after a game like that. It was a good game, both teams competed. Kaepernick is a legit QB. And it sounds to me like you're busy being a sore loser with all your Richard Sherman and Seattle Seahawks hatin'... but just remember this, 49'ers fan: Seahawks are going to Superbowl baby, WOO! Deal with it B) Just please don't cry when the Seahawks win it all... unless they're happy tears in which case it's all good.

he really is. i hate the effing seachickens. hella dirty ass team

HELL YES!!!! at first i was not going to watch the superbowl but now i wana see manning sh.it on sherman and the seachickens so bad

1520734_10151855764511363_128925314_n.jp

:o lol oh man, I would never be sarcastic about what I said after a game like that. It was a good game, both teams competed. Kaepernick is a legit QB. And it sounds to me like you're busy being a sore loser with all your Richard Sherman and Seattle Seahawks hatin'... but just remember this, 49'ers fan: Seahawks are going to Superbowl baby, WOO! Deal with it B) Just please don't cry when the Seahawks win it all... unless they're happy tears in which case it's all good.

sore loser? ha! not even close. I think its cute how you think they have a chance against Peyton Manning. real cute.

sore loser? ha! not even close. I think its cute how you think they have a chance against Peyton Manning. real cute.

It's time for the Seahawks to do what the 49'ers couldn't do last year!!!

SEAAAAAAA

HAWKSSSSSSS

SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLLL