Maniac Muslim Forums
HaaChuu

Currently Eating...

^ Yes. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables (yay fiber) and drink lots of water. That should do the trick.

I am eating a royal gala apple, although I really don't like them.

Try a Pink Lady apple, they are my fave!

^ I prefer slightly sourish tasting apples. Oh, or the golden delicious ones. MMMM. They are my faaavourite. Its the neutral tasting ones that offend me.

Ever since I got back from Pak, I've been trying to eat proper food cuz I was throwing up the whole time there. So proper good = no junk. I went downstairs and saw ring donuts, chocolate muffins on the table, opened the fridge and saw dairlylea dunkers, and then I walked past the microwave and saw a pizza in the grill. I was like "Whaaaat the hell!?"

Me: How are you supposed to eat healthy stuff when you have donuts here, cheese there and pizza in the grill? This is torture.

Person: Just pretend it's dog food.

me: :mellow:

lol, it kinda worked cuz I didn't touch the food, lol it's just wierd now.

Greek youghurt with homemade peanutbutter, banana slices, blueberries, raspberries and honey. I have just been in the gym a while ago, had my shower and feel like I need something light but good and delicious to eat before cuddling up in bed with a nice movie (that I will pobably snooze off to, because it's so late) :).

I can't stop eating sauerkraut. I'm going to try making some soon, inshAllah. Anybody have any success with fermenting foods?

I just made some tuna salad (canned tuna (water, not oil), finely diced red onion, celery, chives, dill, kapers, red bell pepper, defrosted corn, defrosted peas, crème fraîche, salt, pepper, lime juice) which I'm eating with toasted whole wheat toast and mixed green leaves. I'm constantly craving tuna like a maniac, on really odd hours :/. This is the snack I eat like 20 times a day :/.

Had wedding restaurant food everyday for a week. Its so yummy but in the morning I always feel bleh.