Maniac Muslim Forums
-Astera-

Why are married people with children so boring?

There ain't nothing sophisticated about the humour or outlook- also writers like Seth MacFarlane, Mike Barker, and Matt Weitzman are a dime a dozen- same boring nothingness as Futurama, Family Guy and etc.

He's married (boring) hehe. Simpsons were the best in the 90s

Well, now it's 2013! Seriously, I don't know if there is any dumb hindi drama that ran for this long.

Simpson's was a novel experience in the 90s. First of its kind: Adult Cartoons. But meh, it was still dumb once you remove the curtains of novelty and other shock factors.

Well, now it's 2013! Seriously, I don't know if there is any dumb hindi drama that ran for this long.

Simpson's was a novel experience in the 90s. First of its kind: Adult Cartoons. But meh, it was still dumb once you remove the curtains of novelty and other shock factors.

But why dumb? Meaning immature humor?

But why dumb? Meaning immature humor?

Well, how do I define dumb? Humor is half a$sed. Any social message is quarter a$sed. Extremely simple minded plot if any. Did I mention it ran for 24 years! Come on! Kill the show already. But wait... why kill if there is still money in it. And it keeps on running. Basically the audience watch the episodes not because it is good, but just because it is familiar. If people had life they wouldn't watch it.

In these respect, simpsons is same as long running desi drama. Only difference is family-drama is the main theme instead of humor. People watch them because it makes them feel familiar and cozy - like meeting an old friend. A useless old friend whome you hangout with because you have no other friends.

There ain't nothing sophisticated about the humour or outlook- also writers like Seth MacFarlane, Mike Barker, and Matt Weitzman are a dime a dozen- same boring nothingness as Futurama, Family Guy and etc.

Hey, Futurama IS funny. Futurama gave us Zoidberg!

ZOIDBERG.

Dr_zoidberg.gif

Depends on whether you share their passion in the one dimension which they are multi-dimensional about...birds of a feather flock together & all that, haina?

Ha, I didn't expect a proper answer, I was just trolling.

Well, how do I define dumb? Humor is half a$sed. Any social message is quarter a$sed. Extremely simple minded plot if any. Did I mention it ran for 24 years! Come on! Kill the show already. But wait... why kill if there is still money in it. And it keeps on running. Basically the audience watch the episodes not because it is good, but just because it is familiar. If people had life they wouldn't watch it.

In these respect, simpsons is same as long running desi drama. Only difference is family-drama is the main theme instead of humor. People watch them because it makes them feel familiar and cozy - like meeting an old friend. A useless old friend whome you hangout with because you have no other friends.

I think you have a point there with the nostalgic aspect but I think comedy evolves as any other discipline.

Hey, Futurama IS funny. Futurama gave us Zoidberg!

ZOIDBERG.

Dr_zoidberg.gif

Exactly the kind of unfunny output of unfunny programming devoured by an unfunny Turkic monsterberg.

Exactly the kind of unfunny output of unfunny programming devoured by an unfunny Turkic monsterberg.

But that's not a reason you're just making statements!

And thread dies for the next 3 years. :lol:

Yes, marriage people with kids are somewhat boring to talk to. :ph34r: Once their kids grow up a bit, they return to normal. But the baby stage is intense and full of baby talk.

I think the first child its always exciting, coz it's something new for the couple, and then when they speak to others about it, it brings back memories. Its either you talk about children and marriage problems, or talk about thug life that you had pre-marriage.