Maniac Muslim Forums

What are you looking for in a phone? Have you checked whether the specks match what you are looking for? Also check out reviews of the phone and see what people are saying to get a better picture. Also, PM m53r and he'll advise you (to get a Nokia).

The P6 is getting great reviews but bear in mind that you can get a nexus 4 which is the same spec but cheaper and has a more premium build.

it is a good phone. Just don't expect performance to set the world on fire. The Nexus should technically perform much better because it has a better processor, more RAM, and stock android on board. (if you can live with a mediocre camera ), but I dont know much about the battery life on the Huawei. I can tell you though that the Nexus 4's battery life sucks big time. Based on numbers alone, this should have much better battery life.

Guest ...

Having used one i can say its a very nice phone for the price. Battery life is also pretty decent :)

Meh a small normal phone will do for me.

You came to the wrong neighborhood

...Brother?

aQqqrw2_700b.jpg

What are you looking for in a phone? Have you checked whether the specks match what you are looking for? Also check out reviews of the phone and see what people are saying to get a better picture. Also, PM m53r and he'll advise you (to get a Nokia).

I've checked reviews and it seems like a good phone

it is a good phone. Just don't expect performance to set the world on fire. The Nexus should technically perform much better because it has a better processor, more RAM, and stock android on board. (if you can live with a mediocre camera ), but I dont know much about the battery life on the Huawei. I can tell you though that the Nexus 4's battery life sucks big time. Based on numbers alone, this should have much better battery life.

Huawei's battery life lasts a day and the specs are really good

OGREUEGHOUSVOUFBDBOU THERE'S A WHITE NEXUS 4?!?! AAAAAAAAAAH

MY FRIEND GOT ONE

BUT GOOGLE PLAY HAS STOPPED SELLING THEM WTF WHY