Maniac Muslim Forums

Guest ...

Anyone know where i can get a lumia 1020 on the cheap. By cheap I mean no more than £200. Used obviously

not for £200 yet lol. 925 goes for about that.

check after xmas... loads of people selling phones then.

So I got a Nexus 5... so far so good except for the battery life, but need to use it for a few more days to judge. (I'm at 66% in less than 5 hours of moderate usage)

If you wanna buy it for the camera don't bother. Focus doesn't work half of the time and the pictures are average at best (not gonna comparing it to the 1020, but to other phones).

Screen is great, design and ergonomics are great, and best of all, android without any bloatware is a bliss.

Cost and version (16/32GB)?

It costs about US$467 for a 32GB variant if you buy it off Google Play store. At my place, the 16GB is worth the same amount :-\ The thing is IF I had shipped it from the US, the warranty would be void and 4G would be be useless.

How much did you get it for?

Cost and version (16/32GB)?

It costs about US$467 for a 32GB variant if you buy it off Google Play store. At my place, the 16GB is worth the same amount :-\ The thing is IF I had shipped it from the US, the warranty would be void and 4G would be be useless.

How much did you get it for?

First you need to know that it costs $490 here for the 16 GB version. I got the black 16GB version for $355 used for a week without a single scratch. I sold it last week for $340 :D

So for the past week I've been using the Lumia 1520... This thing is a monster! In pretty much everything. But what I really love about it is the battery life.. Its unreal. It just refuses to die in a single day, unless you really go no mercy on it (extremely unusual usage scenario).

I wasn't sure whether I should get it or not ( its huge ) but found a good deal through my carrier here so went for it. Best decision ever. Got used to the size and loving the battery life/screen/camera. Nothing better than knowing your phone's battery will last you all day long no matter how much you use it.

To put things in perspective, here is the phone next to my Lumia 1020 and my Lumia 925...

2014-01-02-0983_zps429f0580.jpg

2014-01-02-0979_zps5589e0d7.jpg

2014-01-02-0978_zps42ebfa57.jpg

2014-01-02-0971_zps8995762f.jpg

So for the past week I've been using the Lumia 1520... This thing is a monster! In pretty much everything. But what I really love about it is the battery life.. Its unreal. It just refuses to die in a single day, unless you really go no mercy on it (extremely unusual usage scenario).

I wasn't sure whether I should get it or not ( its huge ) but found a good deal through my carrier here so went for it. Best decision ever. Got used to the size and loving the battery life/screen/camera. Nothing better than knowing your phone's battery will last you all day long no matter how much you use it.

To put things in perspective, here is the phone next to my Lumia 1020 and my Lumia 925...

2014-01-02-0983_zps429f0580.jpg

2014-01-02-0979_zps5589e0d7.jpg

2014-01-02-0978_zps42ebfa57.jpg

2014-01-02-0971_zps8995762f.jpg

You know what is hilarious? Try using that for a year then going back to a smaller screened device. It's painful haha. I used a Nexus 4 for half a year after which I upgraded to a Nexus 5. Then a couple of days ago, my little sister asked me to sort out her Galaxy S and when I held it, it felt abnormally small. Like, i was amazed that I could even use that TINY keyboard on it lol.

You know what is hilarious? Try using that for a year then going back to a smaller screened device. It's painful haha. I used a Nexus 4 for half a year after which I upgraded to a Nexus 5. Then a couple of days ago, my little sister asked me to sort out her Galaxy S and when I held it, it felt abnormally small. Like, i was amazed that I could even use that TINY keyboard on it lol.

Forget about the year thing... A week after a bought it, I just can't take my other phones seriously now haha. They all seem like phones designed for ants! My perception of whats big has changed as well. When I look at my 1520, its normal sized. When people see my 1520, they always comment on how huge it is.

When searching for something like opera, or chrome on windows mobile app store, why does all sorts of 3rd party crap ware show up, and not the official versions of those browsers? Is MS store that stupid?

When searching for something like opera, or chrome on windows mobile app store, why does all sorts of 3rd party crap ware show up, and not the official versions of those browsers? Is MS store that stupid?

Those apps simply don't exist. I'm having the same problem on my surface rt. Gonna have to use the exploit

Those apps simply don't exist. I'm having the same problem on my surface rt. Gonna have to use the exploit

what is the exploit?

I need some help please. I need to restore factory settings on my phone but I dont have a security code. Is this possible? I have tried all the obvious security codes and none of them work.