Maniac Muslim Forums

Guest ...

Huawei's other mobile products are rubbish, especially their mobile wifi wireless modem.

the mifi is amazing along with the mobile dongles. They do do what it says on the tin.

Not when it starts to play up and does not do what the tin says. Although I think it's more to do with the network operator aswell. The modem I've got had rubbish battery life and gets hot way too quickly that it should. It's suppose to be the latest one too.

OGREUEGHOUSVOUFBDBOU THERE'S A WHITE NEXUS 4?!?! AAAAAAAAAAH

MY FRIEND GOT ONE

BUT GOOGLE PLAY HAS STOPPED SELLING THEM WTF WHY

Yeah the white one has been out for a few weeks. I think it was limited markets at launch though.

Also that link is lol. The previous rumour was that the camera was being built by Omnivision. A Nikon lens on the phone would be insane. Whatever happens, it's gonna be an amazing phone

Huawei's other mobile products are rubbish, especially their mobile wifi wireless modem.

This one seems really good though

Guest ...

Not when it starts to play up and does not do what the tin says. Although I think it's more to do with the network operator aswell. The modem I've got had rubbish battery life and gets hot way too quickly that it should. It's suppose to be the latest one too.

have you had it looked at under warranty?

have you had it looked at under warranty?

Not yet, I've decided to get rid of it because the network is rubbish in my area.

Guest ...

Not yet, I've decided to get rid of it because the network is rubbish in my area.

probably why the device isnt functioning which network is it lol?

probably why the device isnt functioning which network is it lol?

Three. I've had to reset the damn thing a few times in a row. But mainly it's the network..I'll have to do some research into a better one.

Guest ...

Three. I've had to reset the damn thing a few times in a row. But mainly it's the network..I'll have to do some research into a better one.

hahaha i work for three PM me a postcode nearby and ill check out your area i have access to a proper signal checker.

I got the Samsung S4. It's amazing, masha'Allah.