Maniac Muslim Forums

I had to google it, but its a very aesthetically pleasing phone. The white version is particularly pretty.

I got the black version ( Which I think looks even better, especially in real life. )

Heres a link to my thread

http://maniacmuslim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/30170-i-got-the-nokia-lumia-925-and-its-gorgeous-mashallah/

Guest ...

Oh my goodness! And you're laughing?

it happens! first time ive ever had a screen break on me tbh. I ended up breaking it more by taking the screen apart and trying to fit another glass part... ended up damaging the digitiser ... not a great idea.

Sorry to hijack your thread Mr Wasabi, but I need advice- specifically from m5er, but generally from anyone who knows about specs!

Right, so too much of life is passing me by without me wanting to photo/record it because the camera on my Lumia 710 is sooooooooo awful. Rasmalai has the same phone and claims it's great- so I don't know what on earth is up with mine THOUGH I know it can't continue like this because I hardly ever get to capture adorable moments because I can't bear how god-awful the photographs come out.

Soooooooo- which phone is best known for it's great camera? I really don't care about the other features tbh- it can be a dumb phone, a super-old phone, a phone that does nothing else much. Ideally I'd like a mid-level smartphone of reasonable price- but I just wanted to know what was out there.

Anybody to help please?

Why don't you keep the phone you already have and just buy a camera. It's easier.

Sorry to hijack your thread Mr Wasabi, but I need advice- specifically from m5er, but generally from anyone who knows about specs!

Right, so too much of life is passing me by without me wanting to photo/record it because the camera on my Lumia 710 is sooooooooo awful. Rasmalai has the same phone and claims it's great- so I don't know what on earth is up with mine THOUGH I know it can't continue like this because I hardly ever get to capture adorable moments because I can't bear how god-awful the photographs come out.

Soooooooo- which phone is best known for it's great camera? I really don't care about the other features tbh- it can be a dumb phone, a super-old phone, a phone that does nothing else much. Ideally I'd like a mid-level smartphone of reasonable price- but I just wanted to know what was out there.

Anybody to help please?

To be honest, I had low standards to begin with, so I guess I was fine with the camera. I'm beginning to find that a year later and the camera is beginning to deteriorate though I can still take decent shots. I have a camera too, so maybe that's why I don't mind as much?

It has a really mushy shutter button though. I use the touch screen to take shots now.

I've heard the Lumia 920 is much cheaper now that the 925 and 1020 are out. Try that?

Nokia 1020 or Samsung s4 zoom?

I know Nokia has a 41 mp camera whilst Samsung is 16mp. I don't like windows phone and much prefer Android, but I want to know which the better phone is.

Nokia 1020 or Samsung s4 zoom?

I know Nokia has a 41 mp camera whilst Samsung is 16mp. I don't like windows phone and much prefer Android, but I want to know which the better phone is.

There's so many phones that you can't objectively say this is better than this. One may be technically better. It Might look better. But if your experience with the phone isn't enjoyable then it isn't the best phone for you.

There's so many phones that you can't objectively say this is better than this. One may be technically better. It Might look better. But if your experience with the phone isn't enjoyable then it isn't the best phone for you.

That's not the answer I was after lol.

I want to know which out of the two is better, as in SPEC wise, rather than a persons experience of the phone.

Anybody to help please?

if you want to capture moving babies (and they do get faster with time), especially indoors, forget camera-phones. Unless you want blurs.

Get a suitable real camera.

I want to know which out of the two is better, as in SPEC wise, rather than a persons experience of the phone.

The s4 is much more powerful than the 1020, better screen, better OS, better features. Plus it has 10x optical zoom (if you get the S4 zoom).

It was not the answer you wanted, it is the answer you needed. My argument is that in 99% of scenarios (in the case of top phones) the specs are almost irrelevant, and only the experience matters. For the top phones, the specs are so similar that 99% of people wouldn't notice.

Another thing to consider is that more power doesn't mean a better experience, especially when two different OS's are being used, or two different Graphical User Interfaces have been implemented. One OS may use more resources and so it's superior power only exists on paper.