Maniac Muslim Forums
Fasbir

Eid Mubarak!

Khair Mubarak and Eid Mubarak and Ameen and Taqaballahu minna wa minkum and OMNOMNOMNOM

eat-all-the-food.jpg

I am thinking about this, though thanks to the Ramadan routine, I am perfectly content to eat nothing all day :ph34r: What to do, what to do? Where's the food?

I am thinking about this, though thanks to the Ramadan routine, I am perfectly content to eat nothing all day :ph34r: What to do, what to do? Where's the food?

Yeah, during Ramadan, I have a great eating plan (I.e. Barely eating) and all is well. Then on Eid, a whole month of that goes down the drain. Plop.

Eid mubarak to everyone who's celebrating Eid today! I kind of want Eid to be tomorrow, cuz it's my wedding anniversary, and it's also Who-Sane's birthday, so if it was Eid too, that would make it a really special August 9th, ya know?

Anyway, Eid Mubarak!

Khair Mubarak and Eid Mubarak and Ameen and Taqaballahu minna wa minkum and OMNOMNOMNOMI am thinking about this, though thanks to the Ramadan routine, I am perfectly content to eat nothing all day :ph34r: What to do, what to do? Where's the food?

I feel the same, I can't eat.

quick what's a good generic, gender-neutral gift that i can get from $15-20?
Masjid friends having an eid party tmw and my brother now decided that he wants to go so we only have tonight to find something.

quick what's a good generic, gender-neutral gift that i can get from $15-20?

Masjid friends having an eid party tmw and my brother now decided that he wants to go so we only have tonight to find something.

a tree.

NOT TRUE!

You can always sell an itunes giftcard or whatever. We don't use iTunes but I gave it to someone else and they liked it I'm sure.