Maniac Muslim Forums
-Astera-

Discontinued products that you love(d)

There was this specific brand of flying saucers that they used to make but I can't find them anywhere now :( I was looking for them to get for Eid but no luck.

P.S. Astera you make the most interesting threads! :)

Aw, thanks! I'm glad you like them! It's also really interesting to me to read everyone's responses. I often back out of the threads I make, but that's because I really enjoy reading everyone's posts :).

There have been a few cosmetic brands that don't seem to exists in the shop or concessions that just seem to disappear out of department stores without a trace or warning! This has happened to me a few times. I ought to look online or see if other stores have them but then I just forget about them.

I can't believe Beanie Babies are still around. I used to be a big fan, it's just hard to believe that kids now still do the same thing that kids did when I was a kid.

furbies are still around... really? And pet rocks made a comeback in 2012. and Tamagotchis... those were the best. Don't Wake Daddy didn't seem able to ride the tide though.

furbies are still around... really? And pet rocks made a comeback in 2012. and Tamagotchis... those were the best. Don't Wake Daddy didn't seem able to ride the tide though.

Yeh but Furbies are really expensive now because they're more high tech. They were better when I was a kid, not that I had one, too expensive lol (although cheaper than now) but my friend had one and I thought they were amazing.

I got a new tamagotchi a couple of years ago, it was a family one so you had three on one screen to look after. Pretty cool but I got fed up of it, sent them on holiday forever, the battery died and so did they lol.

-grimaces- Furbies should be dismantled and their parts clouted and smoldered until they become melted plastic and molten metal to be molded into non-creepy things.