Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

Men Are Awesome Thread

I'm packing my car for a road trip, can you carry my luggage?

Sure, just make sure you don't say e-word again.

:wink:

"When you have children, you always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility. And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated or respected or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man." - Gus from Breaking Bad

My favorite Gus quote of all time :thumbup: Giancarlo Esposito killed that scene.

Right before my alarm woke me up this morning, I was dreaming that Bryan Cranston's car broke down outside a shopping mall, and my husband and I were all "We'll protect you from the unwashed masses seeking your autograph! Just let us take photos with you!" Then I ran around the mall trying to find make-up to cover my ugliness, so I could look good for the photos that I would show everyone. There were desi and Arab freshies all over the mall, and they recognized Cranston, so we had to hurry to get him to a working automobile, but only after we took a satisfactory amount of photos with him.

Point being, Bryan Cranston, a man, is awesome, for his amazing portrayal of Walter White, aka Heisenberg.

All the men I think are awesome seem to be connected to my favorite shows :hmm: