Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Musabi_Wasabi

The Legend of Korra

I've been watching TLOK lately as it has came on in the UK and I find it amazing!! Just as amazing as The Legend of Aang. Anyway found this meme and it seemed funny. Anyone else watch it? Note that the picture this episode is from is EP.9

post-9252-0-46743800-1379158940_thumb.jpg

I'm moving this to Thats Entertainment!

I have found Avatar to be interesting but never got to watch it as it was always on at a time when I wasn't home. So maybe this is something I should tackle in the near future!

I never really watched Avatar, but I do enjoy The Legend of Korra. It's pretty cool cubby, you should check it out.

I started watching The Last Airbender recently. I have to say that I really enjoy it. I can see why people complained about the movie. It really doesn't do it justice. I do have a question though. In the movie (and I know I really shouldn't be making judgements from that) they show the firebenders as needing to have fire around to bend, just like the water, earth and air (easier for air since that's everywhere) but in the cartoon they seem to be able to create fire. Do they really create fire or am I missing something?

Everything with the film is terrible and probably wrong but in the cartoon they just bend fire like they do with the other elements.

But sometimes I don't see any fire around them when they bend. Especially Zuko (sp?). I think his uncle can create fire but I'm sure Zuko can't. I'll have to watch closer.