Maniac Muslim Forums
Enigma

The Disappearing Noobs

I hear there's this phenomenon in which several people sign-up to MM daily, and absolutely none of them are ever seen again. Sometimes they post once, twice or thrice. Sometimes never at all, and almost always nevermore.

So what's the deal? Aliens? Agents? Disinterest? Deportation? Deployment? Incarceration? Inside jobs? Mod disapproval? Misreading the banner as "IBS Community" and realizing they were in the wrong neighbourhood? Wormholes? We suck?

Theories encouraged.

We should offer all new members a loyalty gift if they stay long enough to make at least 50 posts or something I don't know, we'll say we'll send them an MM stress ball in the post but really we won't, people love stress balls, I saw it on a live appeal once on ISLAM channel, I swear people were only making donations for the balls

So what's the deal? Aliens? Agents? Disinterest? Deportation? Deployment? Incarceration? Inside jobs? Mod disapproval? Misreading the banner as ............

Strong probablity :fear:

We should offer all new members a loyalty gift if they stay long enough to make at least 50 posts or something I don't know, we'll say we'll send them an MM stress ball in the post but really we won't, people love stress balls, I saw it on a live appeal once on ISLAM channel, I swear people were only making donations for the balls

Yh balls are real cool

Its all Cubsters :crazy: fault. :o She sneaks them her candy :flower: . Then she drugs them :wacko: carries :ph34r: the away in her van! They are never heard from again. <_<

She tried to do it to me :( , but I escape :box: every once in awhile to post for help :shok:

:dance3: !