Maniac Muslim Forums
Spider

How shy are you?

Take this little quiz and see what score you get.

I got 50.

"Your total is 50. You are probably very shy. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65."

Your total is 33. You are probably not a particularly shy person, although you may feel shy in one or two situations. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65.

Your total is 55. You are probably very shy. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65.

I beat you Spider! :dance:

Your total is 19. You are probably not a particularly shy person, although you may feel shy in one or two situations. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65.

I beat you Spider! :dance:

Congratulations. :P

I know that I probably don't appear so shy online, but in real life things are a little different (and weirder).

^what may be those "one or two situations" :hmm:

Well, I don't get shy in crowds, with strangers or with men...but I do tend to feel uncomfortable around people who are obviously snooty towards me and others. Like, when girls give you the elevator look with a sour, rude grimasse...that makes me very uncomfortable. Or when people across the room obviously stare and talk about me. I used to be quite confrontational and walk up to these sort of people asking them "what's up?". But I don't do that anymore, I'd feel weird about it...

Your total is 37. You are somewhat shy. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65.

But I think I'm shyer (shier?) than this because in my opinion, the quiz wasn't very accurate. Not being able to handle social situations well doesn't mean a person is shy. It could just mean they're nervous and lack confidence. Whereas a lot of confident people can be quite shy even if they can handle themselves well in a social setting. I hope that makes sense.

Well, I don't get shy in crowds, with strangers or with men...but I do tend to feel uncomfortable around people who are obviously snooty towards me and others. Like, when girls give you the elevator look with a sour, rude grimasse...that makes me very uncomfortable. Or when people across the room obviously stare and talk about me. I used to be quite confrontational and walk up to these sort of people asking them "what's up?". But I don't do that anymore, I'd feel weird about it...

What's the 'elevator look'?

Just want to say, it appears the lowest score you can get is 13..

Also, I thought I was a lot more shy than I really am. But recently I've noticed that I'm not particularly shy.

It's when you are clearly stared at from top to toe...

That is the funniest look ever. Why do girls do that??

Anyhow. I got 17.