Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M-C

NHL 2013 - 2014 season

how is it that there is no one on here other than MC and I that enjoy this sport? y'all be missin' out

how is it that there is no one on here other than MC and I that enjoy this sport? y'all be missin' out

Canucks are losing in painful ways so far this January eh

And olympics justvaroubd the corner, woot woot!

Excited for Sochi lol! But im kinda annoyed with Claude Giroux, Marty St.Louis, Jerome Iginla and Joe Thorton being omitted from Team Canada

If a winger gets injured then I hope that Hockey Canada does the right thing and put St Louis in. That little man is the heart and soul of that team, no offense Stamkos

St Louis totally deserved to make the team bro...

And yo! Your Jets fired Claude Noel... thoughts?

I've met Claude Noel before, he's a really nice guy, he knew how to handle the media really well (lol) and he's a pretty smart coach. I think the problem is with the players, they were not following his gameplans. The decision to move Byfuglien to the wing from defence was out of desperation to get something going, and when that failed it was the last straw.

Unless Paul Maurice turns this team around and we can clinch a wildcard spot, I don't see the Jets dropping the interm status off of his title. The team is young and is in the West, Noel's tactics worked well in the East, same with Maurice (coached the Whalers, stayed with them when they moved to Carolina, coached the Leafs, went back the 'Canes and won a cup, got fired again). But I can see them going for Dale Hawerchuck who used to play on the Jets in the 80s or Brent Sutter.

I've met Claude Noel before, he's a really nice guy, he knew how to handle the media really well (lol) and he's a pretty smart coach. I think the problem is with the players, they were not following his gameplans. The decision to move Byfuglien to the wing from defence was out of desperation to get something going, and when that failed it was the last straw.

Unless Paul Maurice turns this team around and we can clinch a wildcard spot, I don't see the Jets dropping the interm status off of his title. The team is young and is in the West, Noel's tactics worked well in the East, same with Maurice (coached the Whalers, stayed with them when they moved to Carolina, coached the Leafs, went back the 'Canes and won a cup, got fired again). But I can see them going for Dale Hawerchuck who used to play on the Jets in the 80s or Brent Sutter.

That's sick, how'd you meet him? And yeah, he was pretty funny and I 100% agree about it not being his fault. Winnipeg just isn't there yet, this wasn't noel's fault.

I wouldn't like Paul Maurice though. Seems like a shortage of coaches, I'm really glad the Nucks got Torts.

And the West is a different league than the East eh. The Jet's have suffered from the move this season.

lol well he's come into my workplace several times before during the offseason. and hey the Jets are killing the Coyotes 5-1 right now under Maurice's new systems (major reshuffling of the lines today)

And yeah the West is way more intensive than the East. Its much more faster and grittier here than it is over there.

LOL yeah, 5-1... How bout them Jets eh?! Big Nucks game on tonight, against the Kings. Edler's first game back after his knee injury.

PS: Wth is a 7 minute powerplay??? I just tuned in, what did i miss lol gotta catch the highlight. All in the first5 minutes of the game.

9-1 Ducks over Canucks dude what happened?

It was pathetic. There was another 7minute powerplay btw, this time it was 5on3... the game was long gone by that point anyway though. It was just a piss poor effort where the nucks just let our goalies hang to dry, no puck luck, Anaheim scored 6 pp goals, jeeze dude i'm not even gonna say anymore, canucks play again tonight.

It was pathetic. There was another 7minute powerplay btw, this time it was 5on3... the game was long gone by that point anyway though. It was just a piss poor effort where the nucks just let our goalies hang to dry, no puck luck, Anaheim scored 6 pp goals, jeeze dude i'm not even gonna say anymore, canucks play again tonight.

Frederik Andersen last night on that 5 on 3jAt5mbj.jpg