Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M-C

NHL 2013 - 2014 season

Good game today Sheik Homestar. Amazing OT period, too bad it had to be decided in a shootout.

Anyway, things are looking grim for our teams, unsure if either of us will make the playoffs. Might be the first time in a loong time no canadian team from the west makes the playoffs.

There is still hope though. Canucks need to go on a beastly run down this stretch

Well it ain't over till the fat lady sings, right? until then our teams still might just have a chance... maybe.... Inshallah.

tho if the Jets don't make the playoffs, im probably gonna root for St.Louis or Anaheim for the West

Oh Canucks :(

Jets aren't making it either bro. Well, they don't have a better chance at making it than the Canucks do at least!

I'm gonna be rootin' for the Habs again. They were my team before the Jets came back, I'm too young to remember the old Jets.

I'm gonna be rootin' for the Habs again. They were my team before the Jets came back, I'm too young to remember the old Jets.

I can't cheer for the Habs. I still have to think about who I'll cheer for... maybe the team will come to me naturally once the playoffs start.

ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME??!! The Jets just blew a 4-0 lead over the Duck to lose the game 5-4 OT for the Duck. Wow. Unbelivable

H4FAUdh.png

Brothers and Sisters, NHL's 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs begin on April 16th 2014. All teams have been booked into their set spots. On the left we have the Western Conference and on the right we have the Eastern Conference, with all draft lottery eligible teams on the bottom. I will try my best to update the bracket as best as possible.

If you want to, feel free to make predictions... or even print out a copy of the bracket and fill out your own.

Happy Playoffs

Sheik Homestar

H4FAUdh.png

Brothers and Sisters, NHL's 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs begin on April 16th 2014. All teams have been booked into their set spots. On the left we have the Western Conference and on the right we have the Eastern Conference, with all draft lottery eligible teams on the bottom. I will try my best to update the bracket as best as possible.

If you want to, feel free to make predictions... or even print out a copy of the bracket and fill out your own.

Happy Playoffs

Sheik Homestar

Western Confernce Round 1:

Avs in 6.

Blues in 7.

Ducks in 5.

Kings in 7. But would not be suprised if Sharks win. Winner of this series goes to WCF IMO.

Eastern Conference Round 1:

Bruins in 5.

Habs in 6.

Pens in 5.

Philly in 7.

WC Round 2:

Avs beat STL in 6.

Kings beat Ducks in 6.

EC Round 2.

Bos beats Habs in 6.

Philly bet Pens in 6.

WC Finals:

Kings beat Avs in 6

EC Finals.

Bos beats Philly in 6.

Stanley Cup Finals.

Bos beats LA in 7.

BTW, I'm cheering for the Avs, Sharks, Habs, and Red Wings (in that order).

If you're not yet convinced that hockey is the best sport then i don't know what wrong with you!

Go Canucks

Delusional that is what you are! Basketball is the best! However, Hockey is awesome... :P

Delusional that is what you are! Basketball is the best! However, Hockey is awesome... :P

I can respect a basketball fan who says hockey is awesome.

And hopefully the St Louis Blues beat the Chicago Blackhawks!

(I like Basketball too just not as much as hockey)