Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cappuccino

Frugal tips

The one I need to work on is to pack lunch for work so I would not have to buy food. Sandwiches can do the trick. It is cheap and can be filling and healthy.

What are some others?

Make extra portions of dinner and just bring the leftovers. If you have your own locker or desk at work, keep stuff like protein powder and dried fruit and nuts in there.

Oh, and I have a friend who is very cheap & into practical things. He eats a lot of MREs (meals, ready-to-eat - what they eat in the military), which I've always found weird.

Oh, and I have a friend who is very cheap & into practical things. He eats a lot of MREs (meals, ready-to-eat - what they eat in the military), which I've always found weird.

the indian ready to eat curries are pretty good.

I did this once, cut your own hair. I don't think I'll do it again though. Unless I fall on serious hard times. For guys it can be doable but for girls who have alot more hair, too many things can go wrong.

I did this once, cut your own hair. I don't think I'll do it again though. Unless I fall on serious hard times. For guys it can be doable but for girls who have alot more hair, too many things can go wrong.

i cut my hair in layers easily. youtube tingz

i cut my hair in layers easily. youtube tingz

I did the same. but it wasn't easy. to cut the layers, I had to pull all my hair over my head and pray that I was cutting it in steps. there was no way of seeing what was going on. it didnt come out too bad, but still. once you cut, that hair is gone for a good while.

yep, I cut my wife's hair in layers too - after youtubing iit

did she look like this while you were cutting?

129-3.png