Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cherry*tomato

Olympic Winter Games 2014

After watching the flag bearers I think I've changed my mind. But I'm still not happy with the way the Russian government is handling these Olympics. From the Homophobia, animal rights violations, the residence facilities for the visting athletes & staff, and the discrimination that's going on there.

It's Russia, what did you expect? lol

It's Russia, what did you expect? lol

Lol I'm not saying that I'm surprised by it, but it does upset me.

In the end I'm proud of how well Canada is doing at the Olympics (at the moment it's 4 Gold, 3 Silvers and 2 Bronze). We can't change the way Russia runs their country, but we can sure as hell beat them on their home turf. GO CANADA GO!

Managed to catch some hockey today. Those Amercians are very dirty players. Canada were playing Norway not sure of the outcome but they were in winning so far.

Also caught some of the figure skating mostly the mens short program. They love their sequin shirts - lots of sparkle and shimmer!

iZpHAmRkf5CAv.gif

The ref doesn't care if you're injured!

Did you see the clip where the cleaner kept falling on the ice.

Team GB have their first Gold in Skeleton! Which takes us to 2 medals in total so far.

Caught the men's curling GB vs Canada, cool game well done to Canada who won. The women beat Korea.

As for the figure skating mens short program, Japan's Yuzuru Hanyu won gold despite falling on 2 separate occasions - say what! That is unfair there were other skaters who didn't fall at all...and to make it worse he was dressed in what I can only describe as a wedding dress (the top half anyway).

The ref doesn't care if you're injured!

Did you see the clip where the cleaner kept falling on the ice.

haha the ref just knocked into the player like that but like a good ref just continued on to watch the play. I bet he said sorry afterwards. And lol at his teammate helping him to the bench <3

and LOL no i didn't.

Team GB have their first Gold in Skeleton! Which takes us to 2 medals in total so far.

Caught the men's curling GB vs Canada, cool game well done to Canada who won. The women beat Korea.

Good for GB .

Curlings pretty cool actually. but you gotta watch more mens ice hockey!

As for the figure skating mens short program, Japan's Yuzuru Hanyu won gold despite falling on 2 separate occasions - say what! That is unfair there were other skaters who didn't fall at all...and to make it worse he was dressed in what I can only describe as a wedding dress (the top half anyway).

I was watching that... too bad Patrick Chan (canadian) didn't get gold but oh well. Figure skating is legit, but I'd only watch it if it's the olympics.