Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Godzilla 2014

I'm sorry to say but it was pretty bad. The trailer was better. It had like 5 minutes of coolness. Movie would be even worse if you were to not watch it on the big sreen.

Damn. Well, thanks for telling me know man. I don't think I'll be giving it a chance in that case.

I'm going to watch the scene cappuccino just mentioned because I want to see a pot-belly moob-ified (according to Owen) giant lizard destroying things.

I'm sorry to say but it was pretty bad. The trailer was better. It had like 5 minutes of coolness. Movie would be even worse if you were to not watch it on the big sreen.

I thought the trailer was bad tbh :/

I loved it. It wasn't like the conventional action movie cuz there weren't much blasting and all out destruction, even though there was a ton of destruction. There was a story behind the mayhem, which made parts slow and emotional, but that gave it another dimension.

You know the godzilla from the black and movie? They made him look like that, a bit updated, but generally the same. There was alot of japanese influence as well. I thought it was a nice change from all the mindless action stuff we get these days.

I loved it. It wasn't like the conventional action movie cuz there weren't much blasting and all out destruction, even though there was a ton of destruction. There was a story behind the mayhem, which made parts slow and emotional, but that gave it another dimension.

You know the godzilla from the black and movie? They made him look like that, a bit updated, but generally the same. There was alot of japanese influence as well. I thought it was a nice change from all the mindless action stuff we get these days.

I pay to see this mindless blasts and car explosions, chases. Nothing wrong with it.

Would you say it's better than the '98 version?

Would you say it's better than the '98 version?

The 98 version was a light, comedic type movie compared to this recent one. This new one was a straight action movie.

One of the best parts of the movie is when the Asian guy says.......... .... GODZIRRA

I almost lost my sh!t in the theatres then :lol: