Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
limitofx

Which one of the following European Leagues is better?

To me Bundesliga is better than Laliga BBVA, BPL and Italian Serie A, Ligue 1.

Your thoughts?

although I am a Barca fan, the EPL is the best football league in the world.

I know this is not exactly relevant but, what do you think of the MLS (Major League Soccer)?

English premier league is by far the most exciting this year in terms of the teams that are in contention for the league and for relegation.

I agree. I stopped watching/following EPL for a few years because I felt like it had become too predictable among other reasons. (It was probably already predictable and maybe I noticed it too late). With Ferguson stepping down it really has had a huge impact on the EPL.

I agree. I stopped watching/following EPL for a few years because I felt like it had become too predictable among other reasons. (It was probably already predictable and maybe I noticed it too late). With Ferguson stepping down it really has had a huge impact on the EPL.

There will always be someone better to replace him and step into those shoes. David Moyes was not the guy. It's different this year though with the return of Devil's own Jose, Arsenal and Liverpool stepping up.

check this out

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152091985924821&set=a.403514944820.181271.13114644820&type=1&theater

At the moment, The Barclays Premier League is most exciting, but I'd say that La Liga has greater array of flair and technique. I dislike how British pundits always use The Premier League as some sort of 'litmus' to deduce the overall ability of a player. For example, on many occasions they have said about Messi, 'He can do it in Spain, but could he do it on a cold and rainy day against Stoke at the Britannia Stadium?'

Like what's the point.

^ I agree. The EPL has its pros but it'll have to be between the EPL and La Liga because they're both very fast paced.

Here on the westcoast of Canada, EPL is the most popular out of the European leagues.

Guest ...

spanish league isn't that good now imo, german league has overtaken it.

With regards to capacity groups and revenue; most definitely, but as a contest; no way. Bayern walked it to the league (again) this season. Blind folded.

spanish league isn't that good now imo, german league has overtaken it.

Spanish league is more exciting than ever this year. 3 teams are racing for top it's no longer a 2 team league.

Check below passmap of bayern muchen in Bundesliga. No La Liga or BPL can compare to this. They are Bundesliga champions with 7 games to spare.

https://www.facebook.com/BleacherReportUK/photos/a.547818538613953.1073741828.544392522289888/671841932878279/?type=1&theater

I agree with Mo~ that La Liga is interresting with Athletico Madrid also in picture.