Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
limitofx

Which one of the following European Leagues is better?

stupid rule anyway that dents peoples opportunities.

Though this gives opportunities to kids from other Nations, there is truth in it about preventing abuse. Also, there in enough talent within Spain which they can utilize.

Two of my favorite teams collide tonight "Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid"

There will always be someone better to replace him and step into those shoes. David Moyes was not the guy. It's different this year though with the return of Devil's own Jose, Arsenal and Liverpool stepping up.

check this out

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152091985924821&set=a.403514944820.181271.13114644820&type=1&theater

Who do you think would have been a good replacement? I think few people could effectively deal with the egos at Old Trafford the way that Ferguson did but that I think would be because he had a pretty ego himself and was very sure of himself and very in control.

Its been an interesting EPL and I have loved watching people interact fight over what has been going on, especially the Liverpool supporters who finally have a say in matters.

Who do you think would have been a good replacement? I think few people could effectively deal with the egos at Old Trafford the way that Ferguson did but that I think would be because he had a pretty ego himself and was very sure of himself and very in control.

Its been an interesting EPL and I have loved watching people interact fight over what has been going on, especially the Liverpool supporters who finally have a say in matters.

Cubster? Football? :huh: When did that happen?

Cubster? Football? :huh: When did that happen?

Um, a long time ago? I used to be very active in this section back in the day. When it was an active section lol. I watch a lot of sports and used to play a lot too.

So I hear David Villa and Frank Lampard signed with NYC FC in the MLS

You mad bros?