Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Summer.Haze

Bates Motel

Sooooooooooooooooooo write away guys!

Firstly I think the acting is great! The main character Norman comes off as really nerdy, but his acting is awesome. I also like Norma's acting and how she can change her tone of voice from a really sad to super-angry in 0.5 seconds. lol. I think the relationship he has with his mother is a bit weird. And imagine having a mother like that. Yikes!

Anddd I'm excited to see the season finale. Definitely a twist there. :dance:

Is anyone else planning to watch it? I don't want to give away any spoilers. :S

I watch Bates Motel too! We end up liking a lot of the same shows I noticed lol. Well in the UK we are currently up to episode 5 of season 2 (it airs Wednesday night).

Norman's relationship with his mother is very strange! They are way too close, in a weird way, not a mother-son bond kind of way. Then there's Dylan, who is maybe too distant, but I guess he has his reasons.

Pretty good episode tonight. Season 2, episode 5.

I'm hoping that wasn't the last we saw of Caleb last week, a lot of unanswered questions about him. Norman creeped him out lol, speaking out his mother's memories out loud as if he was her, weird! I also want to know if he really is Dylan's dad. They look alike, but that could just be a family resemblance from Norma anyway. Also Norma getting involved with Nick Ford seems to be a bad idea. The guy from the council is now dead who was in favour of the bypass. Something going on there, the sheriff has already warned Norma to keep away from him. He definately has an air of dodginess about him.....

Best. Show.

For those up to Nick Ford part:

Okay, you guys have pointed out that Norman's relationship with his mother is weird and Nick Ford is a dodgy fella. Y'all are some talented detectives :P.

LOL.

Seriously, what's up with the Norma though? I mean, she didn't really want to have Norman in the first place, then why is she so attached to him?

Haven't watched the latest episode yet! Think its episode 6 of season 2? Anyway I can watch it on demand.

Oh, I thought I had commented here -- guess not! I thought the final episode was pretty good, but

It was a little predictable. Who didn't think Norman would pass the lie detector? What would have been cooler is if Officer Remairo got killed in the shoot out at the drug house and then Norman's DNA match was basically a secret. That's my alt. version of the show. I just don't like when shows end on a predictable note. But it was good. I want season 3!!!!!!