Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Summer.Haze

Bates Motel

Well I actually expected something like this to happen:

Norman fails the lie detector test, hurts/kills the guy who was giving the test and makes a run for it. Sheriff Romero tries to protect the family anyway because he secretly likes Norma.

Ah I get you. But it would be very out of character for Sheriff Remero to do that I think. He's supposed to play the good cop in town

Welllllllllll so I just saw season 3 episode 4, it was awesome! I love Norman and Norma's acting.

I think Norman killed the girl they found in the water. And I can't believe Norman will snitch on Dylan. :no:

My mom's been watching it with me this season and now yells at me whenever I call her "mother." She now gets why I started doing that :(

There's a scene where he yells 'motherrrr!!' I imagined what it would be like if he yelled something like 'mommyyyyy!' I think I prefer the former lol. I like that though, I think it's nice to call our mom mother, but Norman messed it up for everyone. -_-

There's a scene where he yells 'motherrrr!!' I imagined what it would be like if he yelled something like 'mommyyyyy!' I think I prefer the former lol. I like that though, I think it's nice to call our mom mother, but Norman messed it up for everyone. -_-

I think it's very cold and impersonal sounding.

SH, did you see to the end of this season? The last 15 minutes were very good, but the last few episodes have, in general, kind of sucked in my opinion. Very little happening and almost no focus on Norman. I actually think Norman is the least of that town's worries. Basically everyone else, minus Norma and Emma, have killed a lot more people.

Not yet,I'm going to watch it today! All my fave shows are done :( Any others you would recommend?

I'm watching 'Dig' right now. Heard of it?

I'm watching 'Dig' right now. Heard of it?

OooOoh just looked it up, looks pretty interesting, I love mystery/thrillers! Thanks!

OooOoh just looked it up, looks pretty interesting, I love mystery/thrillers! Thanks!

Have any suggestions for me?

Have any suggestions for me?

I'm not sure if you'll like these shows because it might be a little too much drama for you but Revenge, Dexter, and Criminal Minds, specifically in that order lol.

I'm not sure if you'll like these shows because it might be a little too much drama for you but Revenge, Dexter, and Criminal Minds, specifically in that order lol.

Thanks, I've seen a lot of Criminal Minds, my mom used to be a junkie. That's one messed up show, but it is entertaining. Have seen Dexter, is very good but didn't catch me for whatever reason. I'll check out Revenge!

Totally a different pace, but do you watch Modern Family?

I saw bits and pieces of modern family but it was meh. The only regular tv shows I'm interested in played in the 90s lol.