Maniac Muslim Forums
Catfish Bobby

Brasil 2014!

No idea tbh, I would assume so. This always seems to be an issue though, people were saying that China and London would never get their stadiums done in time for the Olympics. I can't remember if people raised the issue with the SA stadiums but I'm going to guess that yes, they did.

As they say, never back a losing horse

I haven't seen any recent footage but at one time I remember seeing photographs and there was like nothing there. Just a lot of construction trucks and bare fields. There was concerns over the SA stadiums but minor issues if I am not mistaken.

Not sure what I feel about this? On one side they have starving homeless Children of Brazil on the streets on other side Football fanatics.

This is going to happen again at Qatar World Cup.

Not sure what I feel about this? On one side they have starving homeless Children of Brazil on the streets on other side Football fanatics.

This is going to happen again at Qatar World Cup.

The same feelings come up for me as well, especially whenever there is an Olympics.

The starving homeless Children of Brazil could be football fanatics too though :S ... The host city should try to clean up the streets and help the homeless in some way in addition to preparing the city for the proper sport infrastructure.

Wouldn't the fact that it's taking place there boost tourism? That might help the economy a little. Probably not by much, though, since the government is focusing those funds on the event.

Just two weeks left.

Wouldn't the fact that it's taking place there boost tourism? That might help the economy a little. Probably not by much, though, since the government is focusing those funds on the event.

Just two weeks left.

it helps the economy for a couple weeks then things go back to normal. and that wealth doesn't trickle down to those who need it.

same thing happens every time there is an international sporting event.

10342482_10151968968826653_2527949725776

it helps the economy for a couple weeks then things go back to normal. and that wealth doesn't trickle down to those who need it.

same thing happens every time there is an international sporting event.

10342482_10151968968826653_2527949725776

Yeah, that makes sense. The severity of what's going on gives the event a pretty unnerving aura. Also, that image describes it perfectly.

Brother Ribery and Brother nasri are out of this world Cup. Our only hope is Brother Yaya and Kareem Bhai.

Can Kareem bhai be able to deliver his Karamaath on grandest stage of them all or will Brother Yaya be able to tour(e) ivory coast with cup?...lets hope for the best.