Maniac Muslim Forums
Hazera

Ramadhan Reflection and Dua's XD

Reflection: 1436

“Accept what has happened and have faith of what can be,” ~ Boona Muhammad

You know acceptance it’s a hard thing, even when it slaps you in the face. But I guess that’s our weakness. There is probably about 15 days give or take till Ramadhan and you know what this year I don’t feel it. *gasp* I’ve gone a bad egg. But there is a difference in the air though, there is a sense of tranquillity. The Month of Mercy that is soon to arrive and I ask myself have I sown the seeds to bear the fruits in Ramadhan? Highly unlikely. In the past, Ramadhan was the month of self-rectification but in recent times I’ve come to learn self-rectification starts waaay before Ramadhan. You need to sow the seed in Rajab, water it in shabaan and reap the fruits in Ramadhan, as my Shaykh put it so nicely to the effect. I’m a firm believer of, “it’s never too late,” and although I can utter these words to others sometimes those words reach the heart of the one who uttered it last. I find it hard to convince myself…

So as the blessed month approaches I ask of you with love to keep me in your precious duas, for a dua even in a silent thought does not go unanswered. JazakaAllah Khair

Please do share your thoughts and feelings into the lead up to Ramadhan and even into the month of Ramadhan. As we all are with our flaws.

With Love and Dua’s. Peace :wave:

1436: 12th Ramadhan

Day 12:

"This Dunya is way too tough without the love of Allah and the love of RasoolAllah (s)" ~ Shaykh Ninowy.

As the middle 10 days of ramadhan comes into swing, the eb and flow of imaan is tested, for myself anyway. Life, however inconsistent, is in motion always until death do we reach. This year ramadhan has been different for me, there has been a general peace all round. A sense of sukoon which can't be fully explained, even the trees outside feel calm and through hindsight i should realise this doesn't last long . Today i realised that whatever one intends or desires, before they receive or achieve it you get tested for it and after the storm settles the vision is usually clearer.

This world is a lonely place if you have no-one to talk too...but it is in those moments of loneliness does the realisation of the creator flood my thoughts and the greatest creation on earth to have walked, Muhammad (saw). In those moments of seclusion, where no man can physically enter the thoughts of another, do we realise the harsh realities of the Dunya and how much Allah protects us. In the events that unfolded today, Allah had protected me however as my uncle said to me, "it is the conduct in the matters, your actions in the events which is accounted for not the outcome,for the outcome is already pre-determined" and thus i was left to deal with the aftermath. As my thoughts are scattered tonight and coherence is far from my tongue... the lesson's i take is that this isn't the end, i will be tested and i will be trialled thus is the nature of life. And though i may not have what i wish for now there will be a time that i can't deny that Allah was protecting me, testing me, preparing me in order to receive it...because the creator knows what the creation needs and what the creation wants may not always be what they need.

Because really, this dunya is way too tough... and without Allah's love and rahma on us and without the mahaba of rasoolAllah (s), looking at his blessed life and the trials he (s) faced, we really would be lost and lonely.

A humble request yourselves keep my family in your dua's in this virtuous month.

until the next scattered reflection.

with dua's

peace :wave:

Assalamuilikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu

TAKE 2!

salah-itikaf-e1344138923110.jpg

*second attempt at making this thread since the first one took too long and logged me out! OH THE PRESSURE! :no:

i'll reflect all those things again later inshaAllah, but to start off with a dua which crossed my mind on DAY 5 of fasting!

Hazrath Adam (as) dua; too it's nearest translation:

"O Allah, you know my secret condition and my open condition and you know my needs, so please give my needs. O Allah, i ask you such imaan that gets into my heart and i want that true yaqeen so that i know nothing will afflict me except what you have destined for me and i want you to give me happiness in the rizq that you have distributed for me..."

So inshaAllah, post your thoughts and dua's as you increase in imaan in this virtuous month. Ameen

*note: if there is a similar thread please feel free to merge in one.

beautiful words

I'm going to use this as my reflection page, anyone else can do so too.

"Get over it,"

Ever heard of the term, "hopeless optimist," hmm? well i am one of those. How can a person to the point when it's over, done, dusted and settled, still feel the slightest bit of hope? it drives me insane. My life has a direction, yet with all my will power i want it to go the other way, i want to turn back time and start over. The wound is raw and the plaster over it is drenched. It won't heal. It just won't heal and not a single soul understands me when the words come out of my mouth. No one understands my position, it's as if my words get veiled when they reach the other's ear. Deaf words. I'm so confused. where did it all go wrong? these words echo and will haunt me for the rest of my life. it's unfinished business, my heart didn't receive an answer, so the clock keeps ticking and i keep waiting. Any fool will know it's over, but me? what about me...I'm becoming your distant memory, but you came pierced and engraved your presence in my soul leaving an unsealing scar, how will you take responsibility? Time will heal, so they keep telling me, but time itself doesn't know...get over it...

Understanding Allah’s decree, through the whispers in one’s heart. When difficult decisions are to be made it should not be done so over emotions. Life’s experience shows me I am still weak. They say when you know you know. That is very too, the soul’s that click just click, but the energy of the people and the distraction of the dunya sway you so far away, that the hearts voice is lost and rationality is screwed. Love doesn’t make you blind. Love is pure. Love is innocent and so much more. I question what I did wrong. It may not be that I did something wrong, but fearing the displeasure of the creation, what is right becomes wrong. We shall indeed return to him, and every stumble and every fall will be recalled. On that day, on that day all will make sense. All will become clear, the dark clouds hung, clung, wrapped, so blinding, when the dying heart called just once… the rain washed away the pain. The sun shining, smiling because my soul knows. It knows and it’s breaking. Listen to the voice, listen to the whisper, listen to the rasp as it gasps with the answer…

I wonder. If our hearts are sick, will they be cured before we are judged?

This is just my understanding and opinion. But i think depending on the state we are in and where our destination is in the next life, will determine the states of our hearts, i.e. If it's sick by a disease that is sinful, will it be cured? We can only make dua and hope for Allah's mercy.

Whether our hearts will be judged in the state it died in... i'm not sure tbh.

Ramadhan diaries 1437...

" on the wings of a butterfly..."

As ever life never really waits for you to adjust before it throws you in the deep end. Masked with fear of drowning once again, you lose direction. This Ramadhan I'm away from home. Still trying to adjust to a new family, a new lifestyle, new job I can't help but feel the want of my old life back...but such is life that one way never remains one way, not for women anyway. At 12 midnight in the month of the Qur'an , a month to attain closeness to the lord of the worlds... In the deepest of nights I've never felt so distant as I do now. Old memories pinch at the corners of my heart, as I ask myself what is the purpose of my existence... (don't worry haven't lost the plot yet). But like that of the butterflies wings life flutters past and you ask yourself will it all have been different?...

With all duas

Peace :wave:

"New ends and old beginings"

You never really move on. But sometimes the past can bring about new and exciting things. As one winter closes a new spring forms and as humans hope is what one is naturally inclined with. In this mixed up world, forced to wake up each day you never really recover from an experience. You are who you are. Life is so wonderful, yet so miserable a complete opposition in one essence. In the midst of all of this craziness your lord still loves you. Gracies you with countless bounties, if only you knew. See subhanAllah, after marriage i felt i lost myself, the very being i was. Detachment. Even now i take baby steps to rediscover me. But, the most high, sees all and to finally understand the essence of shukr, shook me. See, we only wrong ourselves, we forget that all comes from Allah.

Tbc... maghrib salaah :)