Maniac Muslim Forums
Hazera

Ramadhan Reflection and Dua's XD

" Reality. It's Reality"

You have to be cruel to be kind. Ever heard of that? I still dont quite understand what it means fully. But reality is a world filled with cruelty. The aches and pains of suffering in silence, many of us go through with. The mental and emotional scars it leaves on us, no one truely knows. We just push it back and move on. But in REALITY we are just slowly killing ourself. That which does not kill you makes you stronger, right? thats what they say. But who are you kidding, you may not have died physically. What about your mental and emotional state? Is that stronger too?

Is this when we fall back on faith? Is this when we call out to god to heal us? What if you never heal? There are always far too many questions to answers. The question is, when do you draw the line? When is enough is enough... at the end of the day, reality is reality its how you face up to it...

Flicking through my insta i came across this post i made last year...

Ramadhan was a bit hectic with so many things happening...hardly had time for reflections. But the hardest thing was when my father got hit by a car and was injured. I realised how far i was from my family and although that day after iftar my in laws allowdd me to go home. The mere fact i wasnt there for those 10 hours, really killed me... this is life. you end up where life takes you. Where ur destiny lies and Allah knows best why youve been put there... Allah make it easy on all. Ameen. Sigh...

Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-55-52.png

13 minutes ago, Hazera said:

Flicking through my insta i came across this post i made last year...

Ramadhan was a bit hectic with so many things happening...hardly had time for reflections. But the hardest thing was when my father got hit by a car and was injured. I realised how far i was from my family and although that day after iftar my in laws allowdd me to go home. The mere fact i wasnt there for those 10 hours, really killed me... this is life. you end up where life takes you. Where ur destiny lies and Allah knows best why youve been put there... Allah make it easy on all. Ameen. Sigh...

Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-55-52.png

:( beautifully written. And I understand that pain of your father being hurt, it affects us in ways that we don't realise until later.