Jump to content
Maniac Muslim Forums
Hazera

Ramadhan Reflection and Dua's XD

Recommended Posts

" Reality. It's Reality"

 

You have to be cruel to be kind. Ever heard of that? I still dont quite understand what it means fully. But reality is a world filled with cruelty. The aches and pains of suffering in silence, many of us go through with. The mental and emotional scars it leaves on us, no one truely knows. We just push it back and move on. But in REALITY we are just slowly killing ourself. That which does not kill you makes you stronger, right? thats what they say. But who are you kidding, you may not have died physically. What about your mental and emotional state? Is that stronger too?

Is this when we fall back on faith? Is this when we call out to god to heal us? What if you never heal? There are always far too many questions to answers. The question is, when do you draw the line? When is enough is enough... at the end of the day, reality is reality its how you face up to it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flicking through my insta i came across this post i made last year...

 

Ramadhan was a bit hectic with so many things happening...hardly had time for reflections. But the hardest thing was when my father got hit by a car and was injured. I realised how far i was from my family and although that day after iftar my in laws allowdd me to go home. The mere fact i wasnt there for those 10 hours, really killed me... this is life. you end up where life takes you. Where ur destiny lies and Allah knows best why youve been put there... Allah make it easy on all. Ameen. Sigh...

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-55-52.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be posting again on this inshallah!

 

With literally days to Ramadan what have you prepared for this blessed month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bismillah as we enter the first day I'm reminded of forgiveness. Pray everyone's fast goes well this year inshallah with Duas and love.

 

Peace :wave:

IMG_20180516_211326_533.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm reflecting on the fact that there is no water in town at 4:30 in the morning. 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, cubster said:

I'm reflecting on the fact that there is no water in town at 4:30 in the morning. 😑

thats a weighty reflection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cubster said:

I'm reflecting on the fact that there is no water in town at 4:30 in the morning. 😑

Oh I really hope you are able to store some water at least insha'Allah. Although I'm ignorant about the situation there.

 

I really want to perfect my prayer, listen to more Surahs in the morning instead of music. Read Quran and finish books. Memorising some ayats insha'Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was supposed to post my reflections and although I have a few things to post. My time runs short due to motherhood. All's I can say is may Allah make it easy on all mothers. Ameen ya rabb. 

 

I will instead post a poem I typed on Insta a while back!

 

 

20180524_233952.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2018 at 10:24 AM, Breeze said:

Oh I really hope you are able to store some water at least insha'Allah. Although I'm ignorant about the situation there.

 

I really want to perfect my prayer, listen to more Surahs in the morning instead of music. Read Quran and finish books. Memorising some ayats insha'Allah.

There is a drought, but in this town, it is the drought coupled with poor municipal management (or rather straight up mismanagement and theft) and infrastructure that has not been maintained. Most of the water lost in this town is because pipes bursting almost everyday. Some parts have been without water for days and when you do get water it's disgusting. Shukr, I live in a part of town that rarely has a water outage as we get our water supply from a different dam than the rest of town but when there is an issue it's very low pressure and water trickling out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, cubster said:

There is a drought, but in this town, it is the drought coupled with poor municipal management (or rather straight up mismanagement and theft) and infrastructure that has not been maintained. Most of the water lost in this town is because pipes bursting almost everyday. Some parts have been without water for days and when you do get water it's disgusting. Shukr, I live in a part of town that rarely has a water outage as we get our water supply from a different dam than the rest of town but when there is an issue it's very low pressure and water trickling out.

I see. There is an opposite problem here in areas of B'ham there have recently been flash foods, so homes have been flooded with too much water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×