Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nantogph

Wife's rights

wen you choose one verse and omit others talking on the same thing then you have wrong conclusions.

the Bible says that we all are to live a holy quiet life. we all are to be siubmissive one to another

those

" that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty." - 1 tim 2:2

christinairty is about humility and serving whcih is what we all -men and women are to do.

in islam only women are submitted and men rule which is no equalty at all

the verse from ephesians you mentioned is about women but few verses before it says that we are to be submitted one to another. - not only women but men to women as well. contrary to islam where only women are totally depandant and ruled by men.

"Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God" - ephesians 5;21

"all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble." - 1 pet 5:5

1 cor 14 says that women cannot CHAT in the church, not that they cannot speak. the same paul a few chapters before says that women prophecy and pray loudly in the church. also in christianity men and women - are both prophets, preachers, teachers, apostles, bishops and all God made them to be. contrary to islam where women have completely nothing to say, no voice and they are treated inferriorily...in everything...

in 1 tim 5;14 we read that women are the head at home.

contrary to islam where only men rule, and women are always under males, which has nothing to do with justice and equality

so please tell me where in koran you read that women can rule men?

in the Bible there is a verse that women are submitted to men and you can choose it and show it to prove women ar einferrior to men, but there is a verse that says that men are to submit to women too whch shows and proves that there is total equality

so now show me where in Koran there is a verse saying that men are to be submitted to women and where women can beat husbands if men do something wrong. only then there will be equality and the statement on rights of women in islam will be balanced. sicne so far you havent showed me that there is equality in islam but women are inferrior and treated much worse than men.

so please tell me where in koran you read that women can rule men?

in the Bible there is a verse that women are submitted to men and you can choose it and show it to prove women ar einferrior to men, but there is a verse that says that men are to submit to women too whch shows and proves that there is total equality

so now show me where in Koran there is a verse saying that men are to be submitted to women and where women can beat husbands if men do something wrong. only then there will be equality and the statement on rights of women in islam will be balanced. sicne so far you havent showed me that there is equality in islam but women are inferrior and treated much worse than men.

LOL total gender equality in the bible, okaaaaay.

In the Qur'an, it says that men have rights over their wives, and women also have rights over their husbands, and men have a degree of rights above women, because they provide for them. If a wife's rights over her husband aren't being met, his rights over her no longer exist. For example, if a man was abusive towards his wife during the daytime (her right to being treated kindly was not met), he is forbidden from having sexual relations with her that night.

so show me the right of women to beat husbands and that Allah calls it mercy and show me where Allah says men are inferior and less intelliegent (since he says so about women) and where men are to submit to women and women are to rule men. then i will see equality.

also, show me the surah where it says that women hav erights over men. alway sprove your words.

the fact that men provide for women justifies in islam the very fact that men can beat women. so when women serve at home - should not it give women the right to beat husbands, abandon them fro beds and all the same things men are allowed to do to women...which has nothing to do with love, equality and justice.

men are not forbidden to have sex with women. in fact there is not even such a thing in islam as rape on the wife since women cannot say no to husbands and men can force themselves on women. Allah allows even rape (4:24)...

if men ae ABOVE women this very fact shows the position, lower and inferior position of women in islam toward men

but in christianity it is total equality in everything

in rights and privilages

^Why don't you show proof of what you're claiming? Post the beating verse, the right to rape verse, and all of the other verses in the Qur'an that show women's inequality (I posted some of the Christian verses that show women's inequality). Men can't force themselves on women. It is sinful for women to repeatedly, and without just cause, withhold sex from their husbands, but the reverse is also true. Men can't withold sex from their wives, either, unless the wife committed open lewdness/adultery.

if men ae ABOVE women this very fact shows the position, lower and inferior position of women in islam toward men

but in christianity it is total equality in everything

in rights and privilages

You know, I really cannot take you seriously when you say things like that. Christianity is horrible to women.

what did i say that you cannot take me seriously? i showed you facts which you cant deny and now you hav eno arguments because either way you will look at it, women in islam are always treated badly and christinity is total equality. i showed it to you both in the Bible and Koran.

you cannot show me equality for muslim women. the very fact that Allah commands to beat wives and calls it mercy (4:34) and allows to rape infidel women (4:24) says everything on how women are viewed and treated in islam.

afterall, all i am saying is what you read in your book...

wen you choose one verse and omit others talking on the same thing then you have wrong conclusions.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black!

i only said what Koran says. Nothing else. that explains the position and role of muslim women. it is a commnon knowledge that muslim women are abused and degraded.

It is Allah who allows to beat wives and calls it mercy (4:34) not me. I only QUOTE those words. So there is NO equality in islam for women.

Men can have 4 wives and women only 1 husband. No equality.

Allah says most women go to hell. No equality.

Allah allows to rape non muslim women. Every normal sound minded person would be speechless about that....so i am...

No wonder muslim women carry banners with the sign: "let me be abused" when the world fights for their rights....but they accepted their abuse, degradation and humiliation as Allah's will...to deserve paradise since Allah threatens that most women go to hell.

Even when women behave well but their husbands rebell against Allah, women go to hell with their husbands. That is Allah's love, justice and equality for women in islam...

very sad.

But such are facts...I only wonder why would any woman want to be a muslim...especially when Jesus made women equal with men, gave them the same rights and privilages, made women children of God and saved them by His love and grace and goodness. Because God is LOVE and He is HOLY and RIGHTEOUS.

Kometa, you've provided so many glaringly incorrect statements here and elsewhere that I don't even know where to start. Your points and comments are all over the place, and I don't think it's going to be worth my time to explain them to you either. So, right now have nothing really useful to tell you.

What I will do is present a neat summing-up of my opinion of your posts that I've read so far ... and here it is ...

*drum roll*

san6fLm.jpg

according to christanity women serve men and men serve women

there is total equaliy

we all are to respect one another. and to love others as we love oursleves, we all are to esteem others above oursleves. women are the head at home just as men are.

only in islam women are ruled and men are the bosses....no equality at all

in christianity God does not look at gender since He made us all children of God and we have all the same rights and privilages

only in islam women have half rights of men, if any rights at all since men rule women and do what they want with them

in christianity men are to submit to wives just as wives to husbands

1 peter 5;5 all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Jesus is the greates God, Lord, Master and Teacher and He was the greatest Servant because in christianity it is all abou loving and serving others. God's natur eis lowliness and humility and God hates pride! Jesus washed feet of His apostles and now we are to do the same. only in islam women are servants and they are inferrior, men are superior and above women and there is no equality in islam. none at all

in fact islam is known for women abuse....sadly to say....

since in islam men can have 4 wives and woman only 1 husband there is obviiously no equality (no mentioning the fact that man can marry a child or a woman for an hour which make of those women mere prositutes)

man can beat wife and wife cannot beat husband for misbehavior so there is obviously no equality

in anything

even for the same offence men and women are punished differently but God of the Bible has NO favorits

only Allah made men above women which shows the role and position of women in islam

even Aisha said that islam is fr women suffering...and who could know islam better than her???

when you use one verse which talks about women and omit a similar talking about men then you simply manipulate facts...

the Bible says that we ALL are to live a peaceful and quiet life. men too

the Bible says that women can be teachers and apostles and prophets and even mentions women in that position

the greates of all Bible apostles, apostle Paul had for his pastor a woman...

only in islam women have no voice...

ephesians 5, - you mentioned verses 22 through 24 and omited verse 21 where it reads that we ALL are to submit one to another....

and you didnt mention the next (verse 25) which says that men are to die for their wives as Jesus died on the cross for the church...and what Allah commands men? to beat wives and calls it mercy....

1 corinthains 14 says that women cannot CHAT in the church. not that they cannot speak. the same Paul in the same letter a few chapters EARLIER said that women are to pray and prophecy (which you have to do aloud...)

only in islam men stand in front of women (how offensive to women and shows what women are to men in islam....) and women's ONLY right in islam is to not be HIT in he face...sad but true