Maniac Muslim Forums

After weeks of watching a friend post almost daily about this podcast, I finally gave in to popular culture and downloaded a few episodes... and boy am I glad I did!

Listen here.

Use this thread to discuss theories, breakdown events, and even try and solve the mystery of Hae's death. Did Adnan really do it?

Begin.

C'mon people... does anybody have any theories they'd like to share?

I'm still trying to process the information i've heard. On the one hand, Adnan wouldn't be the first 'nice' guy to kill an ex-lover, and on the other, the witness's statements have changed so many time it makes me wonder if he is worthy of trust?

^ It's an extremely sad story. To be in that position, at 17, guilty or not, is terrible.

Sometimes I find myself listening, and thinking of it like an ordinary crime story (I love SVU) but then I have to remind myself that this is a real story. Hae died, Adnan is in jail, and the rest of the people had to continue living their lives knowing their friend was murdered by someone they knew.

I could not imagine myself in their shoes. I wouldn't even wish it upon my worst enemy.

I was pretty sure Adnan was innocent… until

he admitted to stealing from the mosque.

You can't get much lower than that.