Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Haku

Batman, Superman walkinto Saibaba's Tavern

Darthvader for sure!

Ps. who is Darthvader... He sounds more dangerous than batman (AND SAI BABA!)! :vampire:

If Batman cut off Darth Vader's hands would he still be able to use the force?

darth vader's hands are already cut off. his are cybernetics.

Darth vader is a budda with a voice box who carries a coloured strip light from B&Q. Batman rules.

And SaiBaba who is he? I think he has a long beard and does hocus pocus^^

darth vader's hands are already cut off. his are cybernetics.

Well yes, but isn't he using his 'hands' to channel the force? I.e. to make it do what he wants? Or would he be able to do a force choke with just his mind? I've watched the movies but I ain't no obsessive fanboy so I would not say I'm clued up on Star Wars and the Force. Every time I've seen him do something he uses the hands, else he could have beaten Obi-Wan innit?

alright, this is absolutely untrue. First, Superman would totally annihilate Goku, even in super sahan mode. He's superman. Second, while Darthvader would kill batman, he would know this ahead of time and have some crazy bomb on the deathstar as backup (he always has a plan B) and would destroy Darth so a tie at best.

alright, this is absolutely untrue. First, Superman would totally annihilate Goku, even in super sahan mode. He's superman. Second, while Darthvader would kill batman, he would know this ahead of time and have some crazy bomb on the deathstar as backup (he always has a plan B) and would destroy Darth so a tie at best.

He is superman - to people of Kansas, in the 40s. To the rest of us, he is nothing but a cryptonian, a race not known for its warriors not intellect. They were merely more advanced than earthlings, and couldn't even migrate to a different planet even when they knew their planet was going to explode. A pathetic race.

On the other hand, saiyans were always known as the most powerful warriors in the universe.

As for batman vs darthvader... batman is a clever ninja with 21st century's earth tech at his disposal. Darth vader is a one of the most powerful warriors of 31st century's space faring (and conquering) multi-planatary empire. There really is no contest.

ps> if batman blewup the death-star, the imprisoned "cryptonian" would die as well (because it's very likely he is bound by cryptonite)

pps> if he is so super, why does he need his ass saved by batman a lot?

Saiyans may be known as the the most powerful beings in the universe, however they were all affected my a good bit of gravity, and of coarse time. Superman, in several DC plot lines, used faster than light speed to time travel, albeit responsibly. Therefore, he was the most powerful being in the universe. As for Batman, i agree that Darth would have killed him. But its that knowledge that makes Batman victorious. His ability to sacrifice himself is something that never occurs to Darth. The explosion would have destroyed the kriptonite holding Superman prisoner. Where does all this rare mineral come from anyway? And Darth isn't from the 30th century our time...remember? A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....Superman clearly brought them there to defeat Darth.

Ok, I was just informed that sayans can time travel in certain instances, and that gravity is almost certainly within their control. So super man would be beaten. Damn Asians. Taking over everything

Saiyans may be known as the the most powerful beings in the universe, however they were all affected my a good bit of gravity, and of coarse time. Superman, in several DC plot lines, used faster than light speed to time travel, albeit responsibly. Therefore, he was the most powerful being in the universe. As for Batman, i agree that Darth would have killed him. But its that knowledge that makes Batman victorious. His ability to sacrifice himself is something that never occurs to Darth. The explosion would have destroyed the kriptonite holding Superman prisoner. Where does all this rare mineral come from anyway? And Darth isn't from the 30th century our time...remember? A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....Superman clearly brought them there to defeat Darth.

Ok, I was just informed that sayans can time travel in certain instances, and that gravity is almost certainly within their control. So super man would be beaten. Damn Asians. Taking over everything

As you found out, flight is not unique to Cryptonians. Lot of powerful aliens can fly.

As for flying faster than speed of light, that's just a silly musing by a silly comic writer in DC. First they are like, Flash is the fastest, and even Flash doesn't quite hit the speed of light. And then they are like superman can go 7 times faster than light. Well that's just unphysical.

I reject all anti-physics stuff in the cartoons even if it is in the canon. When Luise (not shaver, the other Luise) falls down from the building, super man scoops her off while flying faster than a speeding train, right? Well, the deceleration and acceleration is exactly the same as Luise first hitting the ground, and then hit by a train. Exactly the same, but both happening at the same time. Luise should be paraplegic by now if not dead. No wonder she falls from buildings all the time.

Another big flaw in Superman and Batman stories is that the presumption of superman is the most powerful and batman is the best. The DC plots become extremely naive because they have to cater to these presumptions. And a life time of reading of these comics ingrains in the fans that Superman is the most powerful and batman is the best. No questions asked.

Let's keep it in perspective! Superman is a Cryptonian who relies on yellow suns to store energy. Pretty pathetic. No wonder Freeza wasn't interested in Cryptonians. Besides they couldn't save them selves from a meager exploding planet. Batman is a ninja with 21st tech, and he can out smart superman. Also Lex Luther outsmarts superman all the time. So much for super geniousness of superman! He is just a country boy who happens to metabolize sun's power. Might as well call him super plant.