Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Haku

Batman, Superman walkinto Saibaba's Tavern

OK. Superman's powers were defined by what was popularly understood at the time (06/1938). The powers are difficult to re define as our understanding, ( again- popular understanding), has evolved. Sunlight radiation has no bearing on abilities- it was a ploy, like differential mass between his birth world and ours explaining flight. Regardless, the inherit fragility of Superman is his strength. A rock can weaken him, a woman can obsess him and without him villains stay just mortal, banal and cruel.

Thing with Superman, there's this scientist I forgot his name turns supervillian to kill superman cuz superman is draining energy from the sun to power himself, which is slowly killing Earth and other planets.

Ok..his name is "Professor Emil Hamilton" he thinks dear supes is draining suns energy.

that's one-punch-man, the most powerful hero ever. I think he can beat gaku/superman too.

The story is an excellent antidote to lazy writing. The author took it to the next level and doesn't even bother explaining the back story. He just wins. rest is trivia.

i refuse to abide by writers foolishnesses. when louis is falling down vertically at high speeds, superman flies horizontally can catches her - the net force on louis is same as her falling to concrete AND getting hit by a train. its not my fault the writers were plain bad. even tom and jerry is more realistic.

I say nay!

whoa whoa whoa there now

LOIS, DAMMIT LOIS!!!

Also, dragon balls. If somehow superman does beat Goku (which he won't) then they can always get the dragon balls and wish Goku back and whatever else they want.

^ what? Batman does beat superman in the canon, in several parallel DC universes!

So Batman v superman. How is it anyone seen it yet? Am waiting for good pirated copy.