Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ishavemychesthair2

What if we had TLDR versions of threads?

Just a preference I've been thinking about. Due to travel for work and work in general I don't have the time I used to have to go on forums as much. I remember back when I had more time I could actually sit and ignore my homework to post a two-three page post about whatever I wanted.

Probably a no, but any chance we could have a shorten versions of the war and peace posts? Maybe not a whole other thread but if folks could provide quick summaries of their posts?

Ah. See, I like brief points, but have been asked to write more, longer, posts. Lol, maybe if we wrote essay style where the first sentence made the point and the rest elaborated, both camps would be satisfied?

Ah. See, I like brief points, but have been asked to write more, longer, posts. Lol, maybe if we wrote essay style where the first sentence made the point and the rest elaborated, both camps would be satisfied?

Yea I think so. The only posts I read to the finish are mainly Oxys' because some of them are too weird to believe.

Reading will be obsolete in 100 years, either because information will be passed directly to the brain from something implanted, or, (and this is my hope) a giant solar flare will reduce us to primitive hunter gatherers. We will actually know everyone we know.

Hahaha! No thank you, I'll stick to reading for as long as I am able. It's a good pass time. I don't want to be an air head. -_-