Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M-C

2014 Pop Music Mashup

This actually delivers! Take a listen to the top music videos/songs that dominated 2014. A seamless mashup. Might even make some of this years top pop songs bearable for some of you. (I still hate that "bang bang" song, ugh, gets on my nerves)

All pop sounds the same. No wonder it can be mashed up seemlessly. It's always a couple of distinct tunes used and reused again again and again. Much like how it's the same old tabla track in ALL hindi songs since 1924. That explains why they need to put up some half nude women doing ridiculously stupid things to hold the viewers from getting bored.

no Tuesday? :(

No one cares.

All pop sounds the same. No wonder it can be mashed up seemlessly. It's always a couple of distinct tunes used and reused again again and again. Much like how it's the same old tabla track in ALL hindi songs since 1924. That explains why they need to put up some half nude women doing ridiculously stupid things to hold the viewers from getting bored. No one cares.

Why are you so angry

I have to agree with Haku. The melodies are now SO obviously reused that when a song starts you're thinking of a song that was out years ago and its something 'new'. Pop music is really all the same thing. The same tune, reused melodies and changes of word. And in so many cases there is only one verse to the song and its basically an entire song out of a chorus.

Pop song topics: Love, lust, hookups, and breakups. Lol

Nonetheless, they sound nice for a bit I suppose and sometimes we can relate to them. I'd like to hear songs about something different though.

Why are you so angry

your face!

I don't know why but this post really made me laugh

yours too!!

all boy band songs since 90s: "yeaaaah... hmmmmm yeah yeah yeah. Babyyy" *in gay voice*

all rap songs sang by the gangster group (2pac and friends such as big g and other idiots): "*deep voice* yeah yeah yeah hit it *few grunts*"

all girl songs since maddona: *The lyrics and music doesn't matter* every thing is auto-tuned to bubble gum music, and the real story is in how she spreads her legs or how she accentuates her boobs and how she shakes her bottom. So in essence, milly cyrus didn't do anything beyonce didn't do, but the only difference is that of the difference between a high class prostitute and a street walker.

It's also notable that in so many music videos they have some sort of a freak show going on. I mean intentionally freak freak show. It's either a contortionist doing some thing stupid. Or people (usually almost most nude women) in weird face paint making weird faces, or someone obviously intended to be a psycho doing something disturbing.

Do you guys know the purpose? It's to draw attention away from the lesser freaks, such as the singer. Lady gaga in this regard is brilliant because she got rid of the side freak shows and proudly flaunts herself as the center of attention freak,... and the crowd loves it.

Hey let's not forget the high class pimps and man-hoes, lol.

They are after all predominantly male owned industries, who pretty much teach women that the hotter, sexier, and provocative you are, the more attention you'll get, and in turn, the more money you'll get. Why women fall into it? The need for attention and money. Definitely nothing new. You see it in all walks of life, starting from junior high school. You see that pretty girl getting all the attention and in turn you change accordingly. And it goes on and on and on. Mr. and Ms. Vanity.