Maniac Muslim Forums
limitofx

Insomnia: Causes, Precautions, and Solution

How to avoid this?

Any precautions and cure?

Does warm milk really help or is it a myth?

post-18701-0-69858300-1418963226_thumb.png

Have you tried not sleeping for one night, then the full day? You'll definitely get sleepy when you're sleep deprived. I don't know how well milk works. I know a heavy meal knocks me out. Decreasing caffeine/tea intake makes me pretty sleepy as well. Rigorous exercise during the day may also help. If you're physically tired enough, you should be able to sleep.

I've slept for a total of 3 - 4 hours in the last 48 hours and I can't get to sleep. I'm not even tired and I don't know what to do. I should try a cup of coffee and see if it helps :hmm: I def not an insomniac cos I usually get 4 hours of sleep a day and its like clockwork, tired at the same time every night and awaken at the same time every morning. But if this keeps up I'm going to go into zombie mode, I can feel it coming on.

I've slept for a total of 3 - 4 hours in the last 48 hours and I can't get to sleep. I'm not even tired and I don't know what to do. I should try a cup of coffee and see if it helps :hmm: I def not an insomniac cos I usually get 4 hours of sleep a day and its like clockwork, tired at the same time every night and awaken at the same time every morning. But if this keeps up I'm going to go into zombie mode, I can feel it coming on.

If you're only sleeping 4 hours a night, your body is going to store everything as fat. GO TO SLEEP.

I've been trying to cut out sugar so my gym membership actually performs its intended purpose of making me more attractive, but now I can't sleep at night. I just can't sleep without eating something fatty and sugary a couple hours before bed. The past week has been so brutal :cry:

If you're only sleeping 4 hours a night, your body is going to store everything as fat. GO TO SLEEP.

I've been trying to cut out sugar so my gym membership actually performs its intended purpose of making me more attractive, but now I can't sleep at night. I just can't sleep without eating something fatty and sugary a couple hours before bed. The past week has been so brutal :cry:

Its not that I like sleeping that less. I can't help it. I love to sleep but I just can't get more sleep than that. If I go to bed at 8pm and by some miracle I actually fall off to sleep then I automatically wake up at midnight and then I can't get back to sleep until about 4am but that is when I wake up. So I go to bed around midnight so that I wake up 4am when I actually need to. I can lie in bed for hours and I won't fall asleep. And its not like my is busy all the time or that I stay up late with my phone or computer (I only use the PC late at night on the weekends sometimes) so its not over stimulation. I dunno.

I still haven't had a proper nights sleep yet though. I fell off to sleep proper at 8am this morning after tossing and turning the entire night and then I woke up at 9am :(

Try the valarian tea , most herbal tea brands like pukka and clipper do a sleepeasy blend. Clipper works but the smell isn't great but just treat it like medicine

I posted this an year ago..lol..damn I forgot how quickly this year went by.