Maniac Muslim Forums
limitofx

Insomnia: Causes, Precautions, and Solution

Or you could just take ZzzQuil. "Sleep-Aid - Not For Colds. Not For Pain." It's a sleep-aid used to treat insomnia. There! :D

wow...I was searching for solution for this here and found this post from 3 yrs ago and ofc it was posted by me. Still sleepless.

38 minutes ago, limitofx said:

wow...I was searching for solution for this here and found this post from 3 yrs ago and ofc it was posted by me. Still sleepless.

have you tried the basics? cutting all electronics, bright light  after 6PM. cutting all caffeine, sugar after 6PM, some exercise in the day time, etc.

have you tried intermediate solutions? yoga, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, basic meditation in bed.

have you tried basic medication? melatonin tablets.

15 minutes ago, Haku said:

have you tried the basics? cutting all electronics,  Unable to do so, bright light  after 6PM tried and failed,. cutting all caffeine, sugar after 6PM I don't drink coffee or tea,,  some exercise in the day time, etc. I swim and do cardio during the day

have you tried intermediate solutions? yoga, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, basic meditation in bed. No idea how to do this, maybe I should youtube this

have you tried basic medication? melatonin tablets.  is this a healthy habit though?

If you don't take action to solve the problem, the problem will persist.

If cutting electronics is not possible, at least decrease the brightness and use a color shifting program such as f.lux

if your insomnia due to melatonin deficiency, the tablet can make a huge difference. It's not a regular sleep medicine, so long term usage is not unhealthy. But it won't do anything if melatonin is not the problem. In your case its worth trying. It's pretty cheap.

19 hours ago, Haku said:

If you don't take action to solve the problem, the problem will persist.

If cutting electronics is not possible, at least decrease the brightness and use a color shifting program such as f.lux

if your insomnia due to melatonin deficiency, the tablet can make a huge difference. It's not a regular sleep medicine, so long term usage is not unhealthy. But it won't do anything if melatonin is not the problem. In your case its worth trying. It's pretty cheap.

In Sha Allah I will try to do something to get this fixed.