Maniac Muslim Forums
Hijab

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Oh wow, West Indies did so well, I am surprised! Chris Gayle made a double century, I am proud!

#GoodJob :thumbup:

I've heard that if PK lose the next match, they are out

#WellDeserved

New Zealand vs. Australia tomorrow morning!

We won against an Aussie team tonight in a league game, here's hoping we can do the same in cricket :unsure:

^ that was just horrible! And west indies won by 150 runs?! What has the world come to? I remember west indies being a crap team, but now what does that make the pakistani team? Worse than crap! Lol

Sorry i know its just a game

#theShowMustGoOn

Oh wow my 500th post :D

Oh wow, West Indies did so well, I am surprised! Chris Gayle made a double century, I am proud!

#GoodJob :thumbup:

I've heard that if PK lose the next match, they are out

#WellDeserved

Lol you must be a youngun' The West Indies were one of the top cricket playing nations. Back in Brian Lara's day they were a team to reckon with. He was their most prominent batsman but they had others too and their bowling was pretty great as well. Its only recently that they have had this really bad slump. Chris Gayle is a monster batsman once he gets going. You've got to get him out quick else once you let him settle in you're done for.

^lol I just checked the score card right now :/ Haven't been following cricket too much (because of the timings!). South Africa did so bad..... Cubster, whyyyy?!

I remember my baba told me that they (the news) have predicted (lol) that South Africa will be in the finale with India!! :D Or perhaps it was Aussieland vs. India, I am not even sure now... :ph34r:

Did anybody watch the NZ vs. Aus game?! It was intense!! my friends and I were on the edge of our seats till Williamson hot the winning 6 at the end.

NZ were playing rather well till 146 when they started dropping like flies... to his credit, Starc is definitely one of Australia's biggest assets. To get 6 wickets in 1 game, bravo!

^lol I just checked the score card right now :/ Haven't been following cricket too much (because of the timings!). South Africa did so bad..... Cubster, whyyyy?!

I remember my baba told me that they (the news) have predicted (lol) that South Africa will be in the finale with India!! :D Or perhaps it was Aussieland vs. India, I am not even sure now... :ph34r:

Lol that's if they don't choke :lol:

I think SA got a good chance of winning!! They got Hashim Amla :P

I read they've said that if Hashim makes a 50 in a match, then they got a good chance of winning that match!! So get ready cubster :D

SA has got a good batting line up but not as much depth as they used to. And once Amla gets going and settled in he's pretty hard to stop. Also gives the other batsmen confidence.

Pakistan won, somethings fishy? :hmm: lol

That was a very poor performance by SA....

Dreadful lolol

The two teams that gave them a hard time were the brown people lol But I dunno, it may be a strategy :hmm: They're always criticised for winning all the little games but crashing in the big ones. so it could be strategy.